Sandini Suspended

Just read that the Stamps WR will be suspended 2 games for testing positive for steriods.
I didn't know that testing is done in the offseason, or was this a very late result?

I guess he still gets to participate in training camp, but misses the 1st 2 games of the season?

2 Likes

More details below.

https://forums.cfl.ca/t/sindani-suspended-two-games-for-violating-cfl-cflpa-drug-policy/83335?u=jon

1 Like

Will this revive the thinking only one player at a time uses roids or will people Finally see it is rampant and only a fraction of players ever get caught

3 Likes

Well, face it, testing is a joke. You know where and when you are getting tested. Testing off season is infrequent enough Hulk Hogan could test clean…

3 Likes

I thought it was obvious that many use in all competitive sports. Money, winning and fame are all powerful motivators. Most I suspect pull a Carl Lewis and don’t get caught.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have known people that needed to drug tests for work the next day that were smoking the night before. They have all kinds of products and heaters and stuff available that make it easy to cheat…even with people watching and all that.

2 Likes

Believe the name is Sindani unless the misspell was intentional.

Well I gave the name Juice to the old running back in Bomberland now with Argos. So the shirt fits Sindani is now Juice2 but like a few of you said are we surprised? Many are juiced.

1 Like

We’ll let me tell you something, brother….

1 Like