Same ole inconsistency

Thanksgiving is not till Monday, why are the Cats looking like turkeys. Offense in totally ineffective, defense just not able to stop Bombers when we have them deep. So far the game has been about field position and the peggers have been winning that. Hopefully we see some half time adjustments and a change in attitude or we can write this one off.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THAT 500 BALL???????????????????????

and I had such high hopes for this game...Thought the Cats could finally prove themselves tonight...

I'm sad... :cry:

Sad???? I'm friggin pissed off. If I was there at Ivor Wynne I'd be tempted to pull a Frank Kush and start smacking some Ticats upside the head!!! WTF! Do they enjoy being the whipping boys of the league? The laughing stock of the country? Have the no pride or self worth?

Sorry for the rant and if I have offended anyone. I'm just extremely disappointed...again and again and again with this team.

Sorry this why I am happy Cat Fan ..

I am much more happy with my NFL Team the Lions who can be down by 25 at half and WIN!!!

The Cat are not a Good Football Team There a Lucky Football team..

Well be lucky to be 9 and 9 this year.

I find it is just the attitude of a lot of the players. They make one play they jump up and down and hot dog as if they just won the grey cup. Obviously still a team of pretenders, they just don't deliver when the are pressed. Pretty much had it with them, going to concentrate on NFL.

Same ole inconsistency?

Isn't that being consistent? :smiley:

This team Needs Wally to come from BC to Turn it around .. I have no Faith in Current Football Ops now.

It's really easy to predict when this team is going to win or lose. Never win more than twice in a row, and when they do win twice in a row it includes a game with a bottom dweller team. Never start thinking that once the cats win a couple that they're going to start being consistent, no matter what the coaches or players say. They don't get on a roll unless it's to get back to .500. Oh and the number one rule, never expect them to win a game that will put them two games above .500.

This is getting really annoying because there are a lot of fans that still have hope including myself that this team is finally going to get over the hump and then feel like an idiot once they lose for even thinking that because it's not what they've shown for years now.

Why is everyone so upset here, when Marcel the Shell is your HC, youre guarenteed .500 football, its a given, just like taxes and death. There is nothing we can do about it, the Cats can only give you so many gray hairs and stress lines on your forehead when you realise it just isn't worth it.

If we took the west and east devision all stars, a few pro bowlers from the NFL, Doug and Darren Flutie in their prime, put them on the ticats, MB would only get you .500.....It's the way she goes, and thats the way it will always be with him at coach. There is nothing we can do about it as fans, all we can do is keep loving our Cats and know we won't make it far with him at the helm :roll:

It really is starting to look like that. In the last year Obie has fixed some of the inconsistencies of 2009 and 2010 such as RB, Kicker, and Receivers as well as new OC and DC. Unfortunately with the same results.

I don't think the two Bob's have succeeded as they have by striving to be produce average products. :oops:

The teams intensity mirrors that of their coach and MB is too laid back to be a head coach. He'll never get a make-up call for a bad call because he won't even let the refs have it. Wally Buono lets the refs know what he thinks all the time and does get some make-up calls. With the players MB stands and claps on the sidelines all the time you can't tell if Glenn has thrown a touchdown or an interception by watching MB, hey you want to be a cheerleader grab some pompoms and go stand with them.

I was so frustrated and fed up, I went to bed at the end of the third quarter. The defense was making a third string running back look like a rushing champion. The offense couldn't keep a single drive going. They performed very much as they did against Edmonton the last home game with the same result. Earlier this week the wife and I talked about taking the kids to this game. I even checked out prices and seating on the site. After what I saw, I'm relieved we didn't make the trek from Mississauga and waste our money agonizing through such a poor performance.

However, a lot of teams in the league this season have also been dealing with the inconsistencies. Winnipeg themselves had lost four of their last five games, three of them against bottom placed teams. So, Hamilton is certainly not alone with this affliction.

I have felt for sometime like K?P that Marcel is not the head coach to take this team to a championship. Under his direction, for the last 3 seasons this group has been a .500 hundred team. Players and co-ordinators have come and gone and still the same result. The only unchangeable has been the chief. We have an inexperienced coaching staff and the results have shown that. I do believe that Jones and Chamblin have the makings to be fine coordinators, but for theirs and this team development, an experienced and capable head coach is needed. Someone of the caliber of Wally, but not with retirement looming.

Mitchell is already on record as stating his support for Marcel.

For next game, I will be somewhere else, and will watch it later on the VOD through TSN. It's just too hard on the nerves and pride for an old guy like me.

[i]We have an inexperienced coaching staff and the results have shown that.

I do believe that Jones and Chamblin have the makings to be fine coordinators,

but for theirs and this team development, an experienced and capable head coach is needed.[/i]

It's interesting that nobody here has placed any blame on our rookie co-ordinators.

It's their responsibility to assess how well the Offensive and Defensive game plans are going,
spot mistakes and "coach up" each player during the game to get him playing the best he can

and most of all, their job is to make changes in the game plan on the fly,
and especially at half-time when the game plan isn't working like last night.

IMO, head coaches oversee the whole whole operation.

Marcel is far from a veteran, he may not be a rookie

but hasn't been a Head Coach for a long time.

With experience Marcel may make a fine Head Coach too.

The jury is still out. Marcel's fate in Hamilton

will be decided by a judge, Obie, not us fans.

Hi Ron:

"With experience Marcel may make a fine Head Coach too. We don't know."

But we do know whether or not about Marcel as a head coach, he's had 3 years and this team has not progressed AT ALL. And on talent level alone, they should have. Marcel is the leader of this team and the most experienced coach on staff. It's his responsibility to make sure this team is ready. And half the time they're not! And when they're not, they're AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

"It's their responsibility to assess how well the Offensive and Defensive game plans are going,
spot mistakes and "coach up" each player during the game to get him playing the best he can

and most of all, their job is to make changes in the game plan on the fly,
and especially at half-time when the game plan isn't working like last night."

I understand Ron, but because Jones and Chamblin are first year co-ordinators they need a guiding hand to ensure and correct if their plans are not sound or are going astray. The head coach should be there to provide that.

As I indicated earlier, the only unchanged aspect of this team is the head coach. So this is Marcel's creation and product. As such, HE should be held responsible for the result.

You hit the nail on the head old_fan.

Marcel is the overall Chief on the field and needs to be held accountable, or hold those accountable who are not producing.

Drew Edwards and Steve Milton Talk about this on http://youtu.be/AsxO84soCI0
They have been 500 Football Team the Last two Season and worse before that .
Your 500 Football Team now Give Reason to renew my Seat ...
Cause I can't think of One!!!

Why pay for inconsistency
when I can watch it for free from Home..

I don't Care if build me 415,500,000 Dollar Stadium
I want consistency every Week and them in Close games
with a Chance to win
I knew by the of end the 2nd Quarter we'd lost.
I seen this all season The Lack of Effort
It not the players
OMO it's The coaches and Football Ops Staff.

Again
Why pay for inconsistency

I am also Detroit Lions Fan I been through 0-16
But The Lions made Good Changes Drafted Well and now
Becoming one of the Better Teams in the NFL

It Possaible for The Cats to change but with Current Staff in Hamilton
I have NO FAITH ANYMORE!!!
I wanted Changes MAJOR ONES!!!!

when I can watch it for free from Home if these changes are done.

That's funny...

My NFL team is the Lions as well!!!

After years and years of snatching defeat from the Jaws of Victory (remember electing to KICK in OT a few years back?!?) the Lions have appeared to turn things around. Granted, their wins haven't exactly come against the top tier of the league... but they never gave up!!! The 'Cats and KG in particular gave up 2.5 seconds after kickoff.