Same Old Storyline. Big TV Ratings. Little Media Coverage.

It all comes to this,

How to file a Broadcasting Complaint
What's the first step?

Many complaints can be resolved by dealing directly with the broadcaster, cable company, satellite service or other service provider.

If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint is handled, you may want to contact the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council, the self-regulatory council for private radio and television stations.

How can I file a complaint with the CRTC?

Complaints should be in writing (letter, fax or electronically) to give the CRTC a concrete, accurate statement of the problem.

Complaints can be made by telephone, but must be followed by a written confirmation.
Send letters to the Secretary General, CRTC, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0N2 or to the nearest CRTC office.

Fax a letter to (819) 994-0218.

Use the CRTC's complaints and inquiries on-line form to send it electronically.

What kind of information does the CRTC need to pursue my complaint?

Your full name along with an email or postal address, depending on how you want to be contacted.

Brief description of the problem and/or your concerns.

Identify the radio or television station involved by name or call sign and location.
Provide the date, time and name of any program or advertisement that prompted you to write. Identify cable companies involved by name and location.

Identify satellite or other wireless distribution services involved by name and your location (i.e. town or city and province).

Guys, I wouldn't be too upset here. What matters is that all CFL games are televised and this is the case. The rest really doesn't count much, especially print media. When they talk about "ratings", we all know this means number of viewers watching a program. I have yet to hear of ratings used to get stats from people reading newspaper articles, not that you could gather this data I suppose but TV ratings are where it's at.