Same crap different night...

We got fucking destroyed. Offense turned the ball over 9 times LOL.

God we need Glenn&Stegall.

Sportsmen:

Chill Guys, the refs got it right. The fan blew a whistle, everyone stopped so you replay the down. The guys on the radio talked about it and it was done correctly.

Any truth to the rumour that it was Yogi that blew the whistle?

Does he know how to blow a whistle?

I guess it would help if you morons knew the rules when it comes to Inadvertent Whistles.

If there is a whistle either from the crowd of a referee by accident… the Play is replayed…

learn the rules, THEN you can criticize and jump on the refs

perhaps we do know the rules. Perhaps we are discussing the letter of the law vs justice. Perhaps we are discussing how we think it should be. Then again, perhaps none of us know what the heck we are talking about. Beats me :lol:

Because I would like to see the league fix this so it doesn’t happen in a big game, like say the Grey cup where a few Bomber yokels might show up with more than just banjos.

And for those who think the refs got it right, watch the replay, the whistle went after Clermont caught the ball, at which point he could have done the worm into the endzone he was so wide open.

JUst maybe you should learn the rules! Then you can be that great judge of the ref's! :lol:

That was the lamest post I’ve ever read. Please refrain from posting drivel from your pathetic past. Did I mention that the Riders are junk? If not…Riders are junk!

Glad you enjoyed it....

Some of you are really missing the point on this one. If fans are allowed to interfere when the opposition is about ot score a TD and get away with it , that is setting a real bad precident. Will all games be plagued with whistle blowing fans from here on as it WORKS in your teams favour???? Nip it in the bud and penalize the home team. TD should have stood or at least the Lions be given the ball first and goal.
For those coming up with the usual "don't whine about the refs" line , you fail to see what a problem this could become if that is allowed to stand. It was a joke tonight and deserves discussion . Your tiresome line is a joke .

Red, sometimes no matter how you put it or point things out, people just want to bash the refs.

They got it right tonight. They followed the rule book. But lets crap on them anyways! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Boohooo! Brings a tear to my eye!

What is the rule? If a rule is stupid, they should make their own ones up.

Some of you apparently didn't even watch the play going by your comments. Drexl your making the most sense anyone on here.

edited

edited

I'm with pennw.....this could easily get out of hand if it's not dealt with properly.

edited

jm02 then it is up to the league to change the rule(s) so that the officials have an option.

What would happen for example if Saskatchewan fans in Edmonton blew a whistle tomorrow night while the Riders had the ball, penalize the home team?

You have to be careful.

I only hope that fans around the whistle blower points the clown out to security.

I woulds say that his last two posts are out of line, regardless of his opinion on the subject. Rules should be followed, everywhere.

As for the play in question. The refs are not at fault if the rules support their call. It is the rulemakers that should get the flack.

Do you ever think RW05 before you post such stupidity???????