Salary cap leaked info

[i]Sources are telling Access_Johnny, that most or all team's payrolls will be under the salary cap for 2016.

It will all be announced eventually. [/i]

Lol. I have it from a good source that the argos will be back at bmo next year to. Access scudweiser69

its just how you manage your 6-game list and if you have extra space how you allocated next year signing bonus dollars in December. Thats why everyone goes to 99.999% of cap (as cohon liked to state all the time)

If you read the publicly available financial statements and statements execs of the private clubs make from time to time … clubs usually spend $7m-8m in real on salary depending on injuries due to the loopholes in the cap (mainly the 6-game list). Edmonton breaks it down all the way ($7.8 in 2015 IIRC) … BC lions president states that they are usually mid-7 depending on injuries

:lol:

Also heard that President Trump is going to decrease the salary cap as per new NAFTA.

I heard they're going to build a wall in BC Place Stadium, it's gonna be yuuuuge! Then they're gonna get the Tigercats to pay for it! :stuck_out_tongue: :rockin:

We wont pay!! :lol: Sure need to laff with whats going on in this world :?