Sad Song for Esks fans!!!!!

:cry:

(Sung to the Paul McCartney and Wings tune 'Uncle Albert/admiral Halsey')

WE'RE SO SORRY
HUGHIE CAMPBELL
WE'RE SO SORRY IF WE
CAUSED YOU ANY PAIN
WE'RE SO SORRY
DAN MACCHOCIA
BUT THERE'S NO ONE
IN THE STANDS
AND NO ONE AT THE GAME

WE'RE SO SORRY
WE'RE SO LOUSY
BUT WE CANNOT CATCH
THE FOOTBALL
AND IT ALWAYS SLIPS AWAY
WE'RE SO LOUSY
IT'S NOT FUNNY
NOT EVEN WHEN
THE FANS CALL ME
'WITTLE WICKY LOST HIS WAY'

FANS ACCROSS THE CITY
FANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH
FANS ACCROSS THE CITY
HAVE GIVEN UP THE CUP

ADMIRAL HUGHIE NOTIFIED ME
WE HAVE TO CHANGE THE UNIFORMS
ON BACK TO READ LOUSY

FANS ACCROSS THE CITY
FANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH
FANS ACCROSS THE CITY
HAVE GIVEN UP THE CUP!!!!

riders rule
esks drool

:lol: great song, TB, I'll download that from Itunes now! http://heysismorerootbeer.ytmnd.com/

maybe Paul McCartney is too old for most of us online turkeyguy.!! Good song nonetheless.

Sheesh, turkey. Ripping off Paul McCartney? The least you could have done, if knocking the Eskies, was to utilize a different Beatles tune.

I could see it now, “Baby Huey” warming up the pipes to sing “We are the eggmen. We are the eggmen. Walby’s the walrus. Coo-coo-ca-choo…” :lol:

Woooo That one will end up on Mongo's greatest hits! Sorry Turkeynuts he has you on this one again! He just keeps coming up with the hits! :lol:

turkey vs. mongo in a no-holds-barred one song duel......winner to receive eternal bragging rights and not much else.....

Well, there is still that "work-in-progress" song I've had on the backburner for a couple weeks, but you know that one isn't really fit for public consumption. :wink:

I think you both should do a song about each other. Then we can determine the wienner!

wait wait wait... a song where we rip on one another? I know we're both "Weird Al" wannabe's, but isn't that a lil over the top, rw05?

Dude, weird Al? I'm closer to being weild Al than you are, just look up my WAY take off on the Winnipeg forum.

heck, I'll be ref for both TB and Mongo faceoff, but I face whoever wins! :twisted:

You'll lose, hands down. Call it a hunch....

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!"

Lemme get this straight. You, KK, YOU, are challenging turkey and/or myself... "The Character Assassin", "The King of Zings"... to a parody off? Boy, you're not in the same league as us. Hell, you couldn't even carry our jock straps. So, why don't you go back to your crib mobile and your ba-ba, and leave the creative lyrics to the board pros.

Speaking of which, 'tis been a while since I did a full-fledged spoof. So, here we go...

"The Eskimos Are Sinking" (with apologies to The Hip and its fans)

Ricky Ray’s tosses are on the field gone incomplete
Under stands all gold and green
I can forsake the Albertan’s dead shake
So we dance the sidewalk clean
My memories are muddy what's this river that I'm in
The Eskimos are sinking and I don't want to swim

I said, “Coach Tom What's wrong? What's Going On
You can't tie yourself up for a deal?
He said "You’re North, we're south shut you big mouth
We gotta do what we feel is real."
Ain't got no post-season postcards ain't go no GC souvenirs
Our fans they don't know us unless we’re thinking about those years

Hugh’s pale as a light bulb hanging on a wire
Suqueing up to someone just stoke the fire
Picking out the highlights of the scenery
Saw a little cloud looked a little like me

A.J. Gass had his hand in the river
His feet back up on the banks
Looked up to the lord above and said hey man thanks
Some times he fells so good he’s gotta scream
He says Hughie baby I know exactly what you men
He said, he said I swear to god he said::.

My memories are muddy what's this river that I'm in
The Eskimos are sinking and I don't want to swim

Swim

well done :slight_smile:

LOL I love it! bye bye Eskies!

Well done you two!

I'd take you two over the Black Eyed Peas any day for a half time show!

haha.. Almost makes me feel sorry for the Eskies.. until I think of Danny M's smug face and then I just want them to lose and lose and lose some more.

oh yeah, I'm not just in a different league than you guys, I'm in a different sport!, yeah, I'm the CFL, and your the MLS!!!

Maybe in Bizarro World. Speaking of which, why do we get the "heel" version of you whilst elsewhere they get the KK who knows when to keep his mouth shut about certain things.

And if you only knew what I know and have in my arsenal, I might as well call New York and buy some shares in Proctor & Gamble because you'd be going through bags of Pampers in no time.

ok, mongo, make your version of Weild Al's song "Albuqure"! using members od this forum, and I'll stand corrected.