sad day

yesterday good freind of mine who was only 16, got into a head on collision and was killed, he was going to work.

we all on here tallking about football and then when a horriible accident like this takes a auesome guy of this earth , it puts everythign in perspective,

plese prey for his mom and dad whoa r ehaving a tough time, thnks :slight_smile:

.......I am truly sorry to hear of this RnR.......thoughts and prayers from my family are extended to this boy's parents......be strong for them but also watch for signs of depression in your own life, losing a good friend is a terrible experience at any age but especially when you are young such as you are........do not hestiate for even a second to reach out to your momand dad or your family doctor or a kid's help line if you feel you need to talk to someone.........

Sorry for your loss, RnR. I know from personal experience that R&W is absolutely right. I lost my best friend of 24 years two years ago - we had been close since we were first began our school years together. It really helped to reach out to others. Everyone needs to lean on someone else from time to time, and there is no better time to lean on someone for support than at a time like this.

My knees went weak reading that RnR. My deepest sympathies.
Be strong.

our prayers are with you and the family, life can be rather difficult, remember that you are never alone.

I'm very sorry about your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family.

That's terrible. Those are the worst kind of losses - the ones that nobody ever expects to happen.

Sorry for your loss. For what it's worth, my sympathies are with you and your family.

My condolences to your friend and family. !
I have a friend on Vancouver Island who lost his 21 yr. old son this past week (celebration of life today) in a car crash last week. The young man's dad played jr. football in Vancouver. All else is secondary in situations like this and my public condolences go to the Cagna family in Courtenay, B.C.
Rest in Peace Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hang in there Peggy, Larry, Lisa, Kathleen and Paul!!!

That's awful, my deepest sympathies to both of you and your families.
I am sorry for your loss.

thanks ChrisW!

• Turkeybend

I'll say a prayer as well, for the family of your friend....and for you too! There are NO words to make anything like this tragedy any easier. But you are absolutely correct about how this puts "things" in perspective. This is why we ALL should be thankful everyday for just getting out of bed, and making it back there later that night.

If you need to talk and want an ear...my e-mail is available when you click on my nicname.

Footabll and all other forms of recreation are how we all divert ourselves from the road of the real world, but unfortunately, things like this do happen, and we are forced to deal!

Just know RnR that I'm sure I speak for all at this site, we are here for you!

I'm sorry to hear abou that, My friend was also killed in a car crash in Apirl this year.

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Sorry to hear of your loss. My sincere condolences to you and to the family.

I send my deepest Sympathy RnR. Remember the good times you shared.

my condolences go out to his family.

Im also very sorry to hear about this, I also had a similar experience last may when my brother was in a car accident on his way home from work in Fort McMurray.

Remember RnR, time heals all wounds, you will always have your memories of your friend even though he is no longer on this earth. God Bless you my friend and be strong.