SACK DALEY AND START MICHNA

THIS TEAM NEEDS TO START all over again FOR NEXT YEAR ......get rid of the deadwood and bring in somebody who knows how to run a football team......Glenn IS SECOND STRING . start Michna next game.....don't let Daley pull off anymore crap...get him out of the Peg. players won't play for this guy as has been pointed out time and time again....Daley is way over his head......Kent Austin or Strubel are you listening......game over for this year... :oops:

Awsome idea. Kent Austin would be an awsome coach. Better than dumb Daley anyways. When was the last time a grey cup city had their team actually win it? BC's 1994?. But if we really wanna think of ourselves even as contenders next season. We need a new face a new attitude. We need to beat our western games. This is such suffering. How do the Gades and Tiger Cats fans deal with this. But I guess evereyone gets their turn with the basement and its ours this year.

SACKING IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THAT MORON...............

HERE IS A SUGGESTION … COACHING WISE … DON MATTHEWS DAYS ARE ALMOST NUMBERED IN MONTREAL IF THEY CONTINUE TO SLIDE … HE WEARS OUT HIS WELCOME 4-5 YEARS AFTER JOINING A TEAM … WOULDN’T DON LOOK GREAT IN BOMBER COLORS ON THE SIDELINE? I THINK SO!!! I’LL TAKE DON FOR 4-5 YEARS OF BEING A CONTENDER ANYDAY … HE IS WELCOME HERE IN MY BOOKS …

NOTE: JIM POPPS BLOOD IS RUNNING THIN WITH DON ACCORDING TO AN ARTICLE IN T.O TWO WEEKS AGO … THE ONLY OTHER TEAM THAT WOULD BE LOOKING FOR A COACH IS HAMILTON (MAYBE OTTAWA) SO WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WINNIPEG HAS ALL THE TALENT (MORE THAN HAMILTON AND OTTAWA) WE JUST NEED A TOUGH COACH WHO KNOWS HOW TO UTILIZE THAT TALENT … DON IS THE MAN…

I don't disagree that we need changes, but how many times can we 'start over' and hope things will work out? Part of the problem this year I think is that a whole bunch of our players have been here less than a year. I think there is tremendous amounts of talent on the team, they just need to somhow pull it together and function as a team. Changing coaches last year did us no good.

BRAIN ... THE PLAYERS DON'T PLAY FOR DALEY ... HE DOESN'T HAVE THE COACHING MENTALLITY TO LEAD THIS TEAM ... WE NEED A COACH THAT KNOWS HOW TO UTILIZE THE TALENT THAT TAMAN BRINGS IN ... LOOK AT MATTHEWS IN MONTREAL WHEN HE TOOK OVER THEY WERE ALL VIRTUAL NO NAMERS THERE ... YET HE TURNED THEM INTO CONTENDERS ... DALEY IS NOT HEAD COACHING MATERIAL ... DON'T GET ME WRONG I ALSO BLAME THE OTHER COACHES AS WELL ... OUR DB'S AND CB'R NEED ALOT OF WORK AND I MEAN ALOT THEY COULDN'T TACKLE A PEE-WEE TEAM THE PAST FEW WEEKS SINCE ROD RUST LEFT ... AND YES I LOVE RUST ... HE WAS THE BEST COACH WE HAD AND THE PLAYERS PLAYED THERE HEARTS OUT FOR HIM ... NOW WHAT ARE THEY PLAYING FOR? SEEMS LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN WANNA SHOW UP ON GAME DAY WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS ... IE. TOM CANADA, GAVEN WALLS

I can't quite figure Winnipeg out - it's not like they don't have the talent. Their defense performs well, and they have proven receivers. . .something's up. . .I'd run with the point that's been made already - they're not playing for Daley anymore. That's the only reason I can think of. Chin up, Bomber fans - your team is not playing as poorly as their record. . .

I agree...get rid of Daley....and Westwood. He missed a FG last night that cost us dearly. Also, why the hell wouldn't Daley try a 52 FG when we had the wind advantage? Even if Westwood misses and they run it out, we would still need a field goal. Time and time again Daley shows us why he was in Saskatchewan...they are all losers!!

Also...is it just me...or did Kevin Glenn's play last night remind you alot of Khari Jones...I mean.....Stegall is wide open...and the ball gets skipped to him TWICE!! He also doesn't know how to lead his receivers...always makes them go up and back for it.

Good point bleedblue, I was watching the teams exchange hand shakes last night and was shocked to see my Bombers laughing up a storm with the Riders and there own team mates, the season is over for us, you would think anger and sadness would be the top two emotions after a very very tough loss. I thought to my self that some of these guy's are not getting the picture, some of these guy's will not be playing for the Bomber's or any one else.

They were doing that because they know each other, and they know it's a game, not something to get all PO'd about. Besides, some of them may end up playing with each other down the road, and they don't want to be doing something now that will cause problems or tension down the road.

bull crap...hwgill....you don't slap guys on the back who have just ended your season...friend or no friend.....these guys are professionals and to do a big hee-haw at the end of the game after that type of loss just shows no respect for the fans and more importantly NO respect for your coach..... there will be lots leaving with Daley ....lets see them laugh that one off.... :lol:

Well done papazoola...

what happened to Spurgeon Wynn? ? ? ? ?
I think that hes your best QB ? ? ? ?

AT LEAST SOME BB FANS SEE THE LIGHT AND REALIZE THAT THE PLAYERS ARE NOT PLAYING FOR DALEY :slight_smile: POINT PROVEN

Daley has never had a wiining record as a head coach...What else needs to be said :?:

The "Don" is not the answer - i never did like him and i think he's getting a "little long in the tooth". Him and Westwood should ride off into the sunset together - LOL!

I think we need some new blood and some new, fresh ideas. I REALLY like the thought of Kent Austin as coach. He's put in his time and i think he would do a helluva lot better than Daley! Daley just doesn't seem to have a clue and it's rubbing off on the whole team. I never did support the Daley hiring, now he's had his chance - SEE YA!!! ..... and it's clear that neither the fans nor the players respect him, oh how i wish Ritchie was back!!!

DALEY, WESTWOOD, MILLER would be where i'd start re-tooling! I mentioned this in another string, with Ryan's leg, i'm sure he could kick for a better average than Westwood with a little coaching & practice. The salary saved by getting rid of Westwood could be better spent somewhere else. I'm sure Westwood is proably one of the better paid place kickers in the league - punt him! It's not his fault we lost, but he sure didn't do anything to help us win!

.... and BTW - Glenn did look like Khari the last few weeks. Ever since he got hit hard in last week's game, i noticed that he's been throwing a lot of "flutter" balls and one-hoppers! If his shoulder isn't 100%, let's give Michna a shot. If Wynn was healthy, i'd get him in there as well. He proved that he could play last year in BC.

Glenn is the starter so everyone just shut up

if this team wants playoffs its with glenn and no one else

papa, for once i need to disagree with you. one of the beautiful things about cfl football is that while you are enemies on the field, that is where is stays. other than a few good natured banjo comments. after the game players and coaches can geniunely talk and joke together. do you honestly beleve that the riders of all teams ended our playoff hopes. what about every other team we played against and lost. maybe we should blame ourselves. no need to act like hockey players and turn your backs to eachother and march off angry about a loss. during the game yes be pissed but once the clock hits zero, go find someone and buy a beer to drown your sorrows. if any teams should be able to get a long right now it is the blue the green and the black n gold.
there is no disrespect for the fans in this.
what i would like is if all the bombers went out for a drink with good coaches from other teams to entice them to wpg for next year!

I still like Kevin Glenn as quarterback...he's a smart student of the game, just needs to work on his consistency. As for Jim Daley...I agree with the lot of you...it's time to bring in someone else