Ryan Lankford instead of Duron Carter?

So would the British Columbia Lions’ receiving corps be improved if Ryan Lankford replaced Duron Carter at one of the flanker positions? What do you think?

???

Can’t believe how the world wants to hate on DC. Eight completions for 66 yds is more than a receiver issue imo.

Lankford is a one trick pony based on speed. Knock on him in Winnipeg was his hands. I think they are looking at him as a kicker. No way Purifoy gets the corner with Lanky chasing and also being a threat to run on every punt would keep the D on their toes. Good on him for getting Player of the Week. Still a young guy. I wish him the best.

Thinking a Claybrooks connection to the OT brought over from Calgary. Bodes well for him. Odd to me the Lions haven’t signed Tristan Okpalaugo who played well last year and can’t imagine they haven’t already called Jovan Olafioye. Maybe no money.

The week off will do the team good.

Hmmmm. Can Ryan Lankford punt as well? Because I think Sergio Castillo is a better placekicker than a punter for the Lions.

???

Lankford handled all Bomber kicking for the last regular season game of 2018 vs Edmonton. Maybe two field goals, one from at least 40. Good kickoffs, decent punter. Experience can only make him better if he gets it.

Not Medlock but not paid like him either. Import.

Castillo is an excellent fit and doing a good job as a place kicker right now so maybe next year if there is one for BC.

Hmmmmm. Ryan Lankford’s 2018 (lifetime?) punting average was 44.3 yards, 2018 kickoff average was 64.1 yards and he’s 4/4 placekicking including a 28 yard field goal.

:slight_smile: