Ryan Hinds

DOES ANYONE KNW WHO HINDS WILL REPLACE IF HE COMES IN THIS SUNDAY

I HOPE IT IS NOT MEANS

I would prefer he repalces Smith or Young but it Hinds typically plays in the spot that Means is occupying ...

Take out Bo he looked horrid again.
I'm also hoping Turenne will be ready to go.

Im with you :slight_smile:

Bring in Hinds , Turreine and Collins

take out Young , Smith and Thomas

ideal backfiueld is

Collins at safety

Hinds and Means at corners
and Turreine and Webb at halfbacks

On the Ticat Show on CHML last night they said Turenne's hand injury likely has him out for the season.

That sucks...
but does anyone know whats wrong with his hand? I still think he might be better than some of the guys we playing even with one hand.

With the trio of Turenne, Webb, and Collins back there, we could leave the other two positions vacated and never notice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Three All stars right there.

Tom Dempsey played with half a hand AND half a foot so why not... :slight_smile:

Let's not forget that if Hinds returns to the lineup, he would be the Canadian player that would allow for Stevie Baggs to be returned to the lineup as well. It really looked like Hickman missed Baggs not being in the line in the Montreal game. I also agree with gerbear in that we should get rid of Smith, Thomas, and Young in favour of Collins, Means, Webb, and Hinds (we likely won't see Turrenne, unfortunately). The line must get to the QB more often and the secondary must be better on those deep passes. Montreal had over 500 yards in passing against us alone! That's not good! :expressionless: