Rushing leader 2008?

printers wants to be the man. He not going to give the ball to lumsden any more than the coaches force him to

Then lumsden must be number 2. The ti cats finally have a player in the top 3. YYYYYYYYYYaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :lol: Good for you.
Roberts will win the rushing title. :rockin:

...smith will crush roberts like he did in 07...

Roberts time has come and gone!

....he and his fans just don't know it yet....

That was Matt Dunagin

it is to laugh, the things some people say. Matt got a concussion problem because of the kamakazi way he played QB. DD is just plain vulnerable. Matt 10 times tougher than DD ever dreamed of being.

I suspect changes are on the way for BC…Smith will drop back this year. Lumsden has another forgetable year. First he isn’t that good and second he plays on a poor team and third he is injury prone.

The surprise this year could be JR in calgary…Huffie will use him to take the pressure off crybaby…they could actually have a good year.

Im telling you. Its gonna be Sweetness' kid.

I was going to say Lumsden, until R&W’s post gave me some reasons to pick Smith!

I like your logic Red! :wink:

Lumsden is a very dangerous back thats for sure, and reynolds is as well...

i was really suprised not to see calgary use him more.

im going to vote charlie, he is always in it, year in and year out... and is usually healthy. hes like a piece of iron that guy. the only thing is our offence isnt nearly as relient on him anymore, so hes got a challenge, there are some real good backs in this league.

Lets remember something, Roberts also didnt play the last game of the season. Smith only beat him by 131 yrds…i mean that aint crushin the guy. Roberts time hasnt come. Hes always been in the top 2 since he came to the CFL. Don’t count him out just yet cuz he may surprise u.

What horribly awful and treacherously cruel lies!

Roberts will rush for 2k this year! :smiley: :wink:

…and smith, while dressed for the last game, was only utilized in the first quarter in a mean nothing game…

But u still admit, he played.

NAHH, only that he wasnt naked during the game and that he was asked his oppinion a couple of times during the 1st quarter, and he passed the water bottle a few times to his teammates, etc

roberts missed the last two games did he not?

actually yeah he did cuz of that injury. Or else he woulda won or at least came close.

I guess I dont really need to point out that getting the most yards doesnt equal best back.

Talking about how good a back is is only partially relevant. To express an educated opinion of actual yds gained, one must of course consider durability, o-line, QB style, playbook, coaching styles and preferences, etc. I like the way roberts runs and makes realtime decisions during a play, but I dont like his overall chances of getting the top yards. I think Smith and Reynolds have the all round advantage, depending on how the rest of the team performs as to who wins it.

either way, roberts will mo0re then likely put up 1500 yards again, and make a ton of plays and win some games on his own for the Blue and Gold, so i am more then happy to have him as our runningback!