Running Back

There are still alot of solid running back still out on the free agent market.Name's like john avery troy davis and corey holmes and robert edward.Why wasted a import at thrid sting running back when you can bring anyone guys in to compete with terry caully and john williams. I'm sure alot of use would be very happy to see troy davis back in the black and gold

I think its just you. Sorry but theyre done. Bring in rookies and develop them. Lumsden and Caulley are good enough to play.

No thanks.

don't get me wrong i really like caully and lumbsend and all three of those guy are in there thrity and are past there prime but there not one runningback on our team that has a full year of cfl starting experince. i just wouldn't mine a guy like john avery who has a simlar game to caully mentoring him along

it's not rocket science, they're running backs.

There's more to it then you think like blitz pick ups as well as well as being able to find a hole. A running back who only runs where the play is designed to go is completely useless and it's why there are so many first round NFL busts.

Yeah, but given that both Caulley and Lumsden have proven (at least to me) that they're capable of producing yardage in the CFL what's with the concern?

When was the last time Avery had any real production?

john avery :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Over Lumsden ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know they don't need anyone to mentor them and I don't want Avery either unless he's willing to take a big pay cut to be a third string back.

Of all the running backs we have released/traded over the past 4 years, how many are still playing football in the CFL?

I can't think of any at this point...