Rumour (i think its fake)

The Riders Are trying to get Cory Back By trading Kenton Keith And there 2nd round pick in this years draft. And aparently Hamiltons Considering it. Thats what my friend says but i think hes lieing.

Doubtful…if the Cats wanted Keith, they would have taken Keith instead of Holmes in the first place…

I agree, it’s very doubtful… But I HOPE it happens…

Get over it already the trade has happened!

hmmmmmmm did he also say that he wouldnt spit..........

im going to put a mark on my wall cause i AGREE with RW2005, the trade is done ... deal with it.....

I agree, Riders would have given half the team for Joseph. Deal is done and a crappy one at that! Plus why would they take an injury prone RB in Kieth when they now have the best player in the league?

Just don't use a hammer on the wall!

I have a feeling Shivers is taking a lot of heat from fans for trading Holmes... so he is trying to get him back....

Yah I saw in the Star Pheonix. That people are sending him almost threatening emails.

Well the deal is done, and we will have to used to life without Holmes. I shake my head at Rider “fans” sometimes, sending him almost threatening emails wont change the fact that Holmes is a Ti-cat. I guess Shivers now knows what McCallum went through after that Western Final game…

Wow Sambo. you Registered to this site 11 days ago and youve already got 211 posts. Impressive.

Yeah i realize i kinda went off topic but i couldent think of any thing to say.

It shows how much of a life I have ,LOL

You have to remember that the idiot Motor Mouth Shivers kind of hung McCallum out to dry after that game, saying he was the reason the Riders lost.

As for Holmes, I've been hearing rumblings that the Esks are trying to work out a trade for him. My brother-in-law is a reporter for one of the Toronto papers, and thats the story he has heard. I think it's doubtful such a trade will take place, but this is the CFL, and stranger things have happened.

Go Esks