rumour I heard in BC this weekend (its a good one)

You can put this rumour to bed. Printers is close to signing on with an NFL team, and that the Lions will keep Dickenson and Pierce.

so waht youre saying is youd rather stick with greene or crandell and have another 9-9 season.............. you NEED a qb guys.... and personally i don't think your recievers are all THAT bad...... i would make that trade in a heartbeat. i repect what you guys said about the oline and agree with it but you desperately need a quarterback......

I also think you should trade kenton keith or corey holmes.... sure it's a luxury having those guys but you could use one of them as bait. i dont know to who but maybe you can pick up a few recievers???

I think we could afford Greene and another o-lineman as long as it's not McCauley, Makowsky or O'day. We drafted one last year and he had a great year in college. I know it's a big jump, but if he's surrounded by talent, he'll pick things up. If we got DD we would only need him for a year or two given the riders are smart and bring more qbs to camp and are able to find a gem(supposedly shivers department, lets see if it's true) I also think we could lose Keith. If theres any rumor to the truth about the "sleeping with the wife" topic, you can't play with someone you don't trust.
A side note.....does anybody know how many INT's the riders dropped this year, probably 15-20. Bush had 7 I seen. We make those, or even half, we win 4 more games.

The funny thing is is that BC actually Had McCauley. He sat on their practice roster the second half of 2004. I honestly don't know why they didn't use him. I would be fine if they traded him though, he is good, but he is expendable I think, for a good QB.

We don't use McCauley either. Hopefully Dickensons comments plays into our hands. I can't see him going to Toronto because Allen won MVP last year and B.C. will have another QB controversy. The only two teams left are us and Winnipeg, and we have more to offer, but they also have more to loose by giving us Dickenson. But Printers will sign in the NFL, its all a matter of when he gets cut.

Yea I agree that it is an awsome trade for both BC and Sask.

Well, the way I see it is, I don't care who we have behind centre, as long as he has time to throw the ball and has the receivers who will catch and keep the ball. If anything, we need to use Kenton Keith to lure over some more capable receivers, not a better quarterback.

Of course, that is only one solution. Don't get me wrong, Dickenson would be great, but not at the cost of our Linemen. A Gene Makowsky would be much better than a DD in my books.

So, now that Printers has signed in KC and we can put that rumour to bed....The money we saved on Printers can be spent on an offensive Linemen or two. Any free agent linemen available this year that wants to leave the snow and sub zero tempratures and come to the tropical West Coast?

DD to the riders.......me tinks somebody had too many mushrooms while in lotus land.....

NEVER HAPPEN, BC NEEDS A STARTING QB AND DICKENSIN IS IT, ROUGHRIDERS DON'T HAVE A STARTING QB (NEALON NO KNEES, AND MARCUS FUMBLE) ..... SORRY TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS BUT BLUE HAS MORE DEPTH...LOOK OUT STINK TOWN....I MEAN REGINA

........aren't you going to look just a little stupid now if your BBs stumble out of the gate........

what....whats the trade / rumour your talkin about?