Rumor about Dickenson

Dave Dickenson was seen being dropped off at the Regina Airport. When asked about playing in Saskatchewan, he was quoted as saying, "If I play here at least I should be able to last the season, they are the only team that has consistently knocked me out of games. Besides, if I want a real chance of winning the Grey Cup, I need to be in Sask." Asked about how he feels his old team will do..."he said, some of their players are old and tired just like the coaches. He expects them to fight it out with Edmonton for 3rd place.

have a good year folks.

source?

...hook, line, and sinker...

probably a mickey.

There is no way a guy with Concussion syndrome can say that much in a cab ride.

Dave Dickenson has too much class to say anything like that.

many of us do tend to get a little more cantankerous in our old age though :wink:

Sounds like Mikey has been attending the Turkeybend School of creative writting. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike, you forgot to start off with...

" Marty York reports that......."

Especially in Regina.

The best part is when he was quoted as saying "Sask.".
Do reporters often hang out at the Regina Airport looking for CFLers in the off-season?

Nothing else newsworthy so why not?

Besides, what else do they report on in Regina? :wink: :wink:

Mikey thats funny what the heck was Dickenson doing there. He has been in Calgary and Great Falls. :lol: :lol:

It is interesting the assumptions that people make. Assumption number 1 that he was in a cab, maybe it was Eric Tillman or Kent Austin that dropped him off.

Assumption number 2 that it was reporter he wrote these things and not Dave's agent.

What are people supposed to assume when someone posts a rumor with no source or where he heard it from?

I believe this story because I think I saw it written about by Marty York!
Gobble Gobble!

See Mike.......thats what you have to do! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around some other way. - John Tudor

Actually, Dickenson on last nights sportscast that he would like to "Re-Structure" his contract so he could come back to the Lions on a "As Needed" basis.

Stay tuned!