RRRRRRIIIIIIDDDDDEEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!!

:thup: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rockin:

They said we would come in last in the West. They said we lost our defensive co-ordinator and we would lose. They said we lost too many good players to free agency. They said our coach was too laid back. They said Durrant would fold. They said we had too many injuries to key players! They said Calgary would win because of their experience. They said we used too many Canadians!! They said, they said, they said , they said. NOW IT IS OUR TIME TO SAY:
RIDERS GOING TO THE GREY CUP IN CALGARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: :smiley:

RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboy: :rockin: :rockin: YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :rockin:

our community is going out of their minds!!!!!!!!!

turkey, speak English for those poor folk in Toronto that wouldn't have a clue what you're saying, that is the "NFL only counts" fans there. :wink: They would think you guys are from outer space for pete sakes. :smiley:

Great...
At least I don't have to worry about the decision to go to Riderville next week or not...

GO ALS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montreal fans are cheap, they'll have like about 2 fans there and will be drowned out by Riderville.

then the stadium will be quiet and empty at the end of the game when the als are champs.

I'm surprised the forum hasn't crashed yet.

Too many fans still partying!!!
I would like to note - three TDs by THREE CANADIANS
Leave the ratio alone Cohon...
Good to see y ou still posting Chief btw... I should stop by more often

i agree i think the ratio is just fine. to think that there is no talent in this country is absurd

hey jakob 7 you shoulda been at the game it was great oh and don't you have about 3 pages of crow to eat with your riders last game post
well it was the riders last game at home this season that is and how to cap it off by handing your team their <> 'ss on a green platter :wink: :lol:
GREAT GAME BIG GREEN

lol, i remember when that happened in 2007

Sure, because it’s the same distance and cost to travel from Regina to Calgary as it is from Montreal to Calgary. :roll:

Holy shit, his site is slow today....

Anyway...Gobbler...and the rest of you gangrenous 'Prider's', never thought I'd say this, but you're right. The best team in the west indeed did win...no doubt about it. Anyone who argues this fact is living in a bubble...

And again, argh, it...kills...me...to...say...but I'll be wearing green next Sunday. If I can find something in my closet that ugly to wear... :wink: This GC went from possibly being irrelevant to actually peaking my interest...and it has nothing to do with where I live smartasses.

Go....naw, can't say it. Go green?? :thup:

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Easy there Earl. Montreal had 54,000 fans attend the East Final. Hamilton hosted a home playoff game for the 1st in around 10 years and they still couldn’t sellout their 30,000 seat stadium.

Not to worry, Montreal will have fans at the game. There are a fair # of transplanted Quebecers in Calgary. As a Rider fan, I hope that there are alot of ppl cheering for Montreal as it will make the atmosphere that much better not just for the game but all week long. I truly believe that this Grey Cup has the makings of a classic game similar to the 89 shotout in TO and I can hardly wait.

GO RIDERS GO!!!

Dys...

:D :roll:

To my good friend Eski-Moses,
You have finally come over from the dark side. I cannot believe it!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o
If I can convert you I can convert anyone!!!
Your Rider Prider jersey with Eski-Moses will be delivered shortly.
Eski-MOses A Rider Fan- The red sea has parted!!!

So who is Kevin Durant ROFLMAO !

Durant is over his head in this one, he's poised for a someone with so little experience no question but not poised enough I'm afraid.

Forward for the Oklahoma City Thunder. :wink: