Rowdy "Roseanne" Rousey Wrestlemania Debut

Woooo!!!

In a word... WOW! I would give my eye teeth to see the back of her in that dress.

speaking of tight dresses, did anyone see on the last academy awards the one lady presenter who wore such a long tight dress that she could barely walk. When the other presenters were walking off the stage with the winner(s) they had to slow down and wait for her. It seems so stupid to me to wear such clothing.

Those “tight” dresses are essentially designed for photo shoots. Obviously, one can’t walk at more than a snail’s pace wearing gear like that.

Same thing with high heels. They give women the illusion of height - but cause bunions, blisters, bad knees and bad backs over years of abuse.

Manitoba even has legislation going to prevent employers (like Earls) to prevent women from wearing anything other than sensible footwear.

Evidently Ronda proved me (and many others) wrong tonite.

She did everything she was told to do (fairly mechanical) and the match ended with Angle predictably out of it - Ronda slapped an armbar on HHH (how embarrassing for a 270 lb. man to submit to a female armbar?)

Steph rolled/slapped Ronda off the armbar she had on HHH - then Ronda instantly applied it to Steph - and Steph submitted instantly to lose the match!

Evidently, they're going to go with thestory-line that Ronda broke Stephanie's arm.

I don't think WWE, the McMahons and HHH could be any more pleased!

They actually took a tough project in Ronda Rousey (a disgraced and beaten MMA champion) and are well on their way to re-building her as a beloved women's champion.

Key thing: While she submitted Stephanie that's one thing - she really needs to get into a program (or 2) with other top girls - the other thing Ronda is now capable of is helping to bring other retired (or inactive) MMA females over to WWE - ie. Holly Holm, Shayna Bazzler, Paige Van Zant, Cupcake, etc. I think Ronda might be more comfortable working with these folks vs. someone like Charlotte Flair! But who knows - its a fake world and we're the ones watching it . . . .

I think the suggestion about Ronda starting to build her own faction with an assortment of active or retired MMA workers might be a great one.

First, bringing in Miesha "Cupcake" Tate, a former hated foe to team with Rousey and building their internal WWE/UFC faction - then adding girls like Van Zant, Holm, etc.

Causing a reign of terror in WWE as they run over (aka submit) all comers

The punchline? Vince brings in Cyborg to help the WWE divas who are getting their collective arses kicked!

Having seen the match (approx. 25 minutes) I can safely say that Ronda Rousey's debut was one of the greatest in WWE history (women's division)

She was outstanding - in addition to some excellent wrestling moves - falls, carries, etc. she was surprisingly great in little things like facial expressions, pain, joy, bewilderment, passing out, etc.

Now, the fact this was a 4-Way means the other players had something to do with putting Ronda over - and this was the case last nite. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon were amazing with how they worked with Ronda and got her over tremendously with fans in New Orleans and millions watching on PPV around the world. . . . . for a 43 yr old woman - Ms. McMahon showed up in superb condition - actually looking far bigger and physically menacing than Ronda. Ronda herself looked more like the Ronda we knew from MMA/UFC - - - still forced to wear longer garments than typical divas (she's very big for a 5'6" woman - BIG in the hips, big in the chest & shoulders) but her movement was outstanding and she's obviously found a place to call home.

Kurt Angle played a minor role in the affair - disappearing for rather long blocks of time in order for HHH & Steph to work alone with Ronda. Kurt does what Kurt does, looking awesome for a time, then taking time out to have a toke under the ring. If Ronda can maintain her focus and perform at near or even better levels than last nite - she'll be a superstar in WWE for a very long time. Wonder how long HHH & Steph keep Ronda face, that's the biggest question now!