Rourke to the rescue? B.C. Lions not ruling it out before regular season’s end

2 Likes

I hope he does come back but realistic not going to happen. He does not need to reijure it needs further healing.

1 Like

as much as i would love to see Rourke back, i don’t want it to happen at the expense of him re-injuring himself or compromising his career.

6 Likes

No doubt there a slight chance he could return but no doubt even his presence around the team could help them rather he plays again this year or not

3 Likes

without a doubt and more than anything i think that’s what this is about - injecting emotional boost.

1 Like

it’s a too bad he’s not playing tonight

I would take a wounded Rourke over a lame dug like VA any day.

Be tremendous for Lions :lion: fans & all of us who’ll watch the playoffs on the Teli

2 Likes

Speaking of Rourke, his younger brother is having a terrific season at Ohio U too 10 in NCAA football passing yards. CFL teams should be highly interested

1 Like

the Maple Missile!!

1 Like

“We expect him to start and play a full quarter.”

Ah, a full quarter? So, how healthy is he really? I would expect him to play a full game if he is healthy and does not show rust.

2 Likes

Just enough to get him into it and shake the rust heading into the playoffs? No sense risking another injury in a meaningless game.

2 Likes
1 Like

Totally agree with you - how many times have we seen this in football or other sports where a player tries to come back way too soon and is never the same? I think that the Lions need to play the long game on this one and not even think about playing him until next season.

1 Like

Robert Griffin 3

1 Like

Preach on sister preach on!!

1 Like
1 Like

Please don’t play - please don’t - foot injuries are not something to mess with - Bill Walton, Kevin Mchale etc- granted that is a different sport and those guys were seven feet tall - please don’t play - can we just wait until next year - please? Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

more from 3DN

1 Like

Oh my. Nathan & I think alike about TV programing. 57 channels & nothing on. :smile:

"“Nah,” he grinned when asked if he’d seen anything good while sidelined. “There’s a lot of garbage out there.”

1 Like