Rourke leads undefeated Lions past REDBLACKS

OTTAWA — Canadian quarterback Nathan Rourke led the BC Lions past the Ottawa REDBLACKS for a 34-31 win on Thursday night to kick off Canada Day weekend in the nation’s capital.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/06/30/rourke-leads-undefeated-lions-past-redblacks/
1 Like

JUST BARELY.

Money Hunter was amazing. Terry Williams might be the next Gizmo and whole Ottawa defence deserved better. Ottawa’s one of the best 0-3 teams
I’ve seen in a long time.

A wins a win, baby. Mosli played like crap, he should be ashamed being outperformed by a kid rookie

1 Like

That was a head scratcher. He’d go for a stretch looking crisp and unstoppable and then just throw his next few passes in the dirt.

I thought the RedBlacks were going to pull out the win. They had momentum after the Hunter interception, but the RBs stalled. Benny’s D was carved up by Rourke

1 Like

The game against the Bombers will be must see TV!

Go Bombers!
David

2 Likes

Matt Dunigan raved when Rourke made that pinpoint pass to the sideline for the first down on second and long. He’s got all the tools.

Imagine what he’ll do to a defense with a few years of experience between those ears of his.

1 Like

I MUST SEE IT! I MUST!!!

2 Likes