Rourgriders vs Montreal

Until the Riders go into Hamilton and lay a whoopin on the Cats in a couple weeks :smiley:

Be happy with the this good win. Do not get cocky.

Yes but if we lose it will be to the team with the best record in the league,unlike your team who just got bounced and trounced by the worst team in the league. :stuck_out_tongue: :cowboy:

Did you forget the two losses by your team who got mauled and physically beaten twice by Montreal. already ?
Montreal beat Calgary by the way with a rookie QB. So it should not be a problem right :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s going to be interesting on Friday night. That’s about all I will guarantee at the moment. Yes by the way I haven’t forgotten how your Als have mauled us twice this season by a 4 pt margin and a 3 pt margin.As for the rookie QB you have,personally I’m as perplexed as you and the majority of your fans are as to why he isn’t starting for your team instead of that other so called starter that your coach says you have ? Strange things going on in Mtl this season, very strange indeed :? In spite of the loss to the Riders I still think that the Als are in the drivers seat for that final playoff spot this season.

Any team can beat any other team in this league especially at home. Riders are a better team than their record IMO.

Yes our front office is a mess and pretty much has been since Trestman left town. I don't see it changing anytime soon.