Roughriders @ Tiger-Cats

If the Qb threw the ball 20 yards down field and it was picked off and returned 5 yards, that would be considered a huge momentum swing… Why isn’t a crap punt seen in the same light?

With Doubles gone for the year, the Riders really need to find a replacement for Milo. More than 1/2 way through the season and he still is just plain brutal.

Milo isn’t the regular punter, Bartel is but he’s hurt.

What a contrast between him and Medlock. So refreshing to see a team go for a field goal 50 yards+.

great athleticism from Tasker.

Doesn’t matter if he is punting or kicking. He is undependable no matter what he is attempting to do.

6-0 in both games. I am following the Ticat game on line.

kick em out of the family :wink:

Too much dancing from Madu, took a licking because of it.

Field position slowly shifting in the Riders favour, but you have to score some points or that doesn't matter. Hopefully Tino has got the jitters out.

Shotgun handoff has to be one of the dumbest play calls for 2nd or 3rd and inches.

Close call. I would say pulling your regular QB and putting in the next in line for short yardage is just as dumb (if not worse).

That was a very soft unnecessary roughness call.

Kind of offset by a missed PI in the endzone.

How the hell do they miss an extremely obvious facemask? There was also holding on the play, but worse case they move up 5 yards and replay the down.

lol @ Sask getting a penalty when they were the ones who got facemasked. Now Rcon can complain about the officiating. :lol:

Wow... Cats caught a HUGE break there..

Guess it does start to even out after a while!

How do you tackle a qb by the face mask and not get called? Even the ticat was waving "ya it was me"

Milo needs to be cut

There was actually 2 face masks that Hamilton got away with. And they got credit for QB sacks instead

I will forgive the non facemask call because the Tiger Cats screwed up and got no points at the end.