Roughriders & Stamps GT - Oct 3

Well I think the RedBlacks have game 1 of the Friday Night double header wrapped up.. Time to get started on the West matchup in Regina. Calgary has had this game circled since the West Final playoffs last year, and are looking for redemption. Saskatchewan going into game tonight after an embarrassing loss last week, and their #3 QB after training camp getting the start.

Let's get the prairie party started!

3 minutes in and Riders dodge 2 huge bullets…

First, Doege’s first pass attempt way off and should have been picked… But wasn’t
Second, an iffy holding call negated a 65 yard punt return TD on a brutal kick by Milo…

Riders bet wake up, as they can’t afford to be sloppy against the No 1 team in the league

monster hit by the monster Brackenridge

the guy is a beast

Looks like the Stamps brought their 6 shooter with them. Have shot themselves in the foot about 3 times already.

3 more bullets to go. And they didn’t even get the 3 point FG

This kids an upgrade so far over Sunseri - he looks very comfortable running the offense so far

The hell he is. That last pick was terrible. Probably the worst throw by anyone in the league this year.

Riders need to be careful peeling off the line on the punt cover too early. If Kilam is paying attention and its 3rd and say 5, Maver could take off for an easy first down.

This kids an upgrade so far over Sunseri - he looks very comfortable running the offense so far
The hell he is. That last pick was terrible. Probably the worst throw by anyone in the league this year.
My comments were prior to his first pic - yah 3 pics in a row is horrid

Sunseri warming up. 3 interceptions in under a half unacceptable even for a rookie.

Stamps first TD on Doege alone.

He was doing ok on the short passes - don't know why they went long

and another one. 3 picks in less than 20 mins. And the last 2 were very baaaad. 5et him outta there.

3 for 9 for 28 yards and 3 interceptions...

That's a 66% completion rate... :stuck_out_tongue:

So far the best news of the night for the Riders is that Kilgore is hurt....

Sunseri looked decent. There is hope.

Of course Cornish looks like he is warming up though.

TJax made a great play. That was NOT pass interfwrence.

LOL..

3 of 9 for 28 yards.. and 3 picks at the half is an upgrade?????

:roll: :lol:

Tate and some other brain dead Stamps making sure Riders stay in this game.

Calgary should be up by 28. Rider D playing very well but all the same. 3 turnovers and only up by 9??? I can only imagine Huf dropping a nuke in the locker room right about now.

Who says low scoring is boring? This game is intense and super dramatic.

tate sucks.

he has lost whatever made him do so well in previous years.

I would take Burris instead any day.

:thup: