Roughriders AT RedBlacks

Agreed.

Now back to SSK vs. OTT

Once again, I will not make a prediction of score. I will say though that if the Defense can put in another effort similar to the Toronto game, it will be a long night for Smiling Hank. Ottawa does have inexperience in their secondary, so hopefully the Rider Offence can jumpstart the passing game. And SSK should make sure they win the time of possession battle once again using a strong combination of Will Ford & Anthony Allen.

This is no slam to Ottawa, but I feel that their roster is less experienced and less talented than Saskatchewan. Although no game is easy to win, this game is a must win for the Riders to keep pace in the Western Division. And they must use this game as a stepping stone to continue to improve in areas that require work.

Yes the Riders should win and as mentioned once again this is a pretty much must win game again. I look for Ottawa to really focus on preventing the run and will probably be playing tight to the line early in the game. Durant must use the passing game to get them to back off. If they are not successful or do not pass much then it could be a defensive battle and a low scoring affair. The team can not take any game lightly or they will be facing even more of an uphill battle for a playoff spot.
I know Cortez loves the ball control, grind them down type offense but it is so predictable what the Riders are going to do on first down that anyone could call the first defensive play. Nothing wrong with using the ground game but show some imagination and mix things up a bit please.
Certainly the win last week should help boost confidence a bit but they have to keep it going or things will slide back fast. Not thinking this is going to be a blow out either way. I'm just hoping for a W for the green and white.

The funniest thing is, I created this very forum thread, and look at all the responses and discussion I have fostered.
YOU people thrive off of it, so before you go pointing the finger at me for all your anger(s), look at yourselves first in the mirror. Because I AM you. YOU just do not wish to admit it.

And just how exactly “do you want me to take you on”? I have not been avoiding you, I even private messaged you. YOU refused to respond, big “little” man.
But whatever. You talk big, but I suspect you have little man syndrome, hiding behind your cheap clunky Walmart brand no name computer keyboard.
In any event, no matter to me. I have NOT been avoiding you. But I will start to IGNORE you right now.

I just got back after a long absence due to real life. Sincerest apologies if I didn’t deal with the situation as quickly as you would’ve liked.

I’ve explained the team forums to MaddenCFL. If he persists, feel free to use the Report button. There’s also a friend/foe feature on this forum.

And just how exactly do you want me to respond to this?

http://i58.tinypic.com/21aadkp.jpg

Strike one.

I’m the one that offered you 100 bucks at no risk to you, chump so don’t tell me I’m hiding behind no keyboard. Besides, get an original insult, I already used that one on you.

Strike two.

And ask me questions that I haven’t already answered, or learn to read.

Strike 3.

You’re out, asshat.

You want some more?

Enough with the insults. EVERYONE!

Sorry Chief I do realize you have a life outside of having to babysit here. I just wish that this issue was dealt with sooner then perhaps it wouldn't have escalated to the point it is. I know you are aware of the situation and I'm sure you will deal with it accordingly.

Lets Go Riders !! :rockin:

Sorry guys I have to agree with Madden and I'm big enough to admit that. Ottawa 59 - Riders 3.

At the end of the second quarter Ottawa 61 - Riders 75. Third quarter 61 - 153 and the final score Ottawa 65 - Riders 368.

It is okay to have a serious conversation with a troll, they aren't a troll all the time, right?

Obviously a solid showing.
DD looked awesome...really solid decision making. Was robbed of 2 TD passes by inches lol. Looked WAY more confident in this game.
I am still concerned at inside LB.
The prevent defense was also scary a couple times
Special teams...Jackson did superb...Bob Dyce should have had the team in the know on the rules...the RedBlacks had tried that 2 times already...it is not like this was their first crack at it.
Chick is a machine...doubled up on all night
Taj was never really involved a lot...guess they really had no need to press it.
The O moved the ball, but once again were in a situation they never had to press anything.
I thought it was interesting that they went away from their MO of running inside, and really tried pushing the edges. Perhaps trying to develop that for teams to fear a bit so that people stop pinching on the line so much.

Well it was a blow out. And glad Cortez finally listened to me and they THREW THE EFFIN BALL. :wink: seriously a very very good game in all aspects. Loved the block by George where he just pasted the red black player, that poor bugger never seen it coming and talk about running into a Mack truck. Glad he was all right but I had to laugh watching that on replay BAM.

Triston Jackson was a high light reel all by himself, a pick(should have had two) a good punt return and the missed field goal run back for the touchdown. He also had a couple of knock downs. Durant was far more comfortable with Getz back in and he distributed the ball nicely. The only thing I didn't really care for is going into the safe conservative second half. Yes the game was well in hand and yes Cory probably didn't want to run up the score but still I think this was a good opportunity to really get other teams having to look and worry about the offense. It would have also helped get more receivers in sync with Durant if they would have pushed things a bit more. Still this was an all around solid effort by the offense the defense and the special teams.
Man if Dressler comes back this would really have other teams db's starting to squirm. Now Swain has shown he is going to be a keeper in the offense but add Dressler and this offense will be starting to rock. The finishing touch would be having Sheets in the back field and one couldn't help but start thinking about the possibilities.

Oh well no point getting too far ahead of things and lets see if they can go into winterpeg and bring the Bombers down a peg or two. Not going to be easy to do in their house but if the defense can come out of the gate like they have done in the last two games it certainly is achievable. GO RIDERS !!

59-3! :rockin:

Just got back from holiday and watched game on PVR. Looks like another solid performance by the Riders. Nice to see the passing game get going and Brett Swain looks like the real deal. The defence has seemed to turn it up a notch the last 2 games, and with the exception of the on side screw up, the specialty teams look to be improving as well.

Overall, I was quite impressed with the progression the team is making. And most importantly, it was another win. Now time to go into Winnipeg and keep the momentum rolling. The team is really going to have to work on silent snap count as the hometown Bomber Fans are going to make it loud. It will be important for the Riders to start fast like the last 2 games, and take the crowd out of it early