Roughrider Rap Group!!

Tickets go on sale Saturday at 10 a.m. for Chamillionaire, the hip hop artist from Houston who appears at Credit Union Centre on July 17 at 7:30 p.m. Backing on his Saskatoon stop of the Ridin' Dirty Tour are Bonafide and members of the Saskatchewan Roughriders' Kenton Keith, Jason Armstead, Shermar Bracey and Dwan Epps, all rappers in their off time. Tickets are $25 and $35 plus service charges, available through Ticketmaster, 938-7800 or 1-800-970-7328 or www.ticketmaster.ca.

A gay rapper (KK)? That should be interesting.

BTW, does he still wear eye liner? I noticed that he no longer tie's up his Jersey behind his back. Or is he still doing that?

KK and Rap don't go together, mate, I HATE RAP with a passion, same goes for hip hop.

I'm all electronica!

if you grew up poor you would better understand rap.i grew up very poor but now enjoy the finer things in life.that is pretty much what rap is now.i listened to rap and it made me want these things like nice car big screen tvs a beautyful lady.now i have a nice car grand am gt1 and i married a beautyful lady and delivered today was a 51 inch tv for the game tommorrow.dont listen to mainstream rap,its all for show.

Anyone know if Kenton Keith is still making an appearance? I think he may spend too much time practicing his rap skills and not enough on his football skills.

.....I shouldn't judge, but equating your bigscreen TV and fancy car to your wife when it comes to tallying up your score is exactly what is wrong with rap music...

This makes no sense as your nickname clearly means:

Kanga-Kucha's Beloved Black Eye Peas are The Rap Band of Champions

How long did you spend figuring that out Third?? Quite impressive, if I may say so

Yeah thats pretty good and what's wrong with rap? I like it.

:lol:

kudos to you third on that, but I HATE RAP!!!

It's just one solid beat though out the WHOLE song, usually with a bunch of black dudes saying N this and F that, while Techno is a mix of sounds that come together in a very creative tune, it builds up to a climax and fads, and it's awesome! and the Lyrics for a few are good, but most suck, however the singer voice actually adds to the song.

and BEP has done a little techno before, but not as much as their Japanese wannabes, MOVE.

BTW:

KK: Kanga-Kucha (my nickname)
BB: Blue Bombers
EPT: Extra Point Try (aka Action point), also the Transformation Converti
RBC: Rouge on Kicked Ball Contact (aka Single points for kicked balls that hit the post), needs modifying
and I'd like to add CO for Cross Over.

Hey KK why do you not like rap? it's the best type of music out there.

I always thought the RBC was for Royal Bank of Canada.... I thought you had sold the naming rights.

Mate, read bolded part, sry I didn't say so sooner.

and Electonica is the best, any song can be electosized.

It might be one beat but it's a good beat, and what's wrong with coloured people saying bad words? I don't think you're listening to the right type of rap.

....there's 'types'?......

Rap, like all kinds of music, is an acquired taste. Some people like rap, others don't. Same with Electronica, "New Country", or the type of music Britney and Christina put out that I've dubbed "$_ut music". But it appears that more "African-American/Canadian" pro football and basketball athletes tend to lean more on the "rap" genre. But just because they're into it doesn't necessarily mean that they'll be good at it. Don Matthews, anyone?

mongo118 1 5 is right, and yes RedandWhite there are different types such as gangster rap (talking bout shootin people and stuff), more commercial suff (like 50 cent talking about his money), and positive rap (like rappers telling kids they can do what they want if they stay focussed). Anybody know more?

saran....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats the only rap I can take! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha, saran wrap. No one else likes rap music?