Roster Cuts

Anyone have any idea of when the next cuts are coming as i thought there were supposed to be many more by the weekend

soem db's and recivers will have to go to give the guys that will be around a bit more reps

They Where able to keep Few Extra..
They have to Cut One more When George Hudson Returns from Stomach Virus
A Few Guys are on the Injury List.
So when there back a few more will have to go.

This should give you some Answers

[url=http://www.thespec.com/Sports/Local%20Sports/article/378854]http://www.thespec.com/Sports/Local%20S ... cle/378854[/url]

I don't Expect Many more cuts till after The Black and gold Game on This Sunday .
Other Then what I've Talked about above

what is your gut feeling on who has the inside track for the recievers , db's and DT's ?

Even with the Spec's explanation, this still doesn't add up to me...
There are 77 currently on the roster. Take away Hudson, the 3 new guys who are injured, the 3 2008 draft picks, and that leaves 70. They're supposed to be down to 68.

The only thing I can think of - and I have no idea if it's true - is that any of last year's draft picks that are in camp, but did not suit up for a game last year are also exempt...

Anybody????

I'm pretty sure that's what it is. That's what someone mentioned yesterday at camp. I don't think they count in the total.

68 + suspended + this years draft picks and last seasons (those who didnt attend camp or released back to school).

Groovy...Muchas Gracias BG!

I'm out of the country at a conference for my work, and I'm - alright, so it's in Barcelona, Spain; which I guess means I'm not so much complaining as bragging...:wink: - but the point is, I'm feeling a little out of the loop on keeping up on the latest Ticat news. Thank (insert spiritual icon of choice here) for www.ticats.ca and the Ticat Nation!

Caio,
JD

Rookies don’t count
So they are under…

I am not sure but also I don’t think sophomore or 2nd year guys also don’t count aether

Who is wearing #35 (white) at training camp? I'm assuming it's WR Mike Maciejewski, who's currently on the injured list. If it is indeed Maciejewski, why is he not listed on the roster like all the other injured players are? Who was released for Leak to get on the roster or did another player get "injured"? :slight_smile:

I'm pretty sure that's who it is 'Pope. I'm sure it was a minor oversight on the part of the person in charge of updating the roster. Training camp is a rough place. Darn injuries.

Pavlovic and Kania were 2007 draft picks who played college ball last year and therefore I would think that they would not count against the roster number.That gets us down to 68.
Pat Lynch(the old guy in section 7)

Pavlovic and Kania were 2007 draft picks who played college ball last year and therefore I would think that they would not count against the roster number.That gets us down to 68.

Damn the new glasses!

Pope it was a DB by the name Chris Caryle I believe…see www.thespec.com/sports its in an article by KP a little down the page something about “Great Gators!”