Rookie coaches in the Cup

...Both...Trestman and Huffnagel acquitted themselves quite well this last season....taking their respective teams to the Big Game....What a difference a coach can make..I honestly thought the Als. were toast after 08...and headed for the basement...but with the proper attitude and technique, brought to them by a quality coach, they fooled everyone....Even though they didn't win the big one....they came close and for a rookie head-coach ,that has to be quite an accomplishment..Huffnagel is another guy who gets the respect of his players and the seasons results speak for themselves...This is what i hope the Bombers next coach brings to the table...Respect and being able to relate to the players is a huge factor ...Some have it ....some don't....Berry made a BIG mistake by jumping on players at the bench....and starting off 09 with the statement...'remember you guys.....some of you are not here because you are the most talented...but because you are the cheapest'...If you ever want to lose a locker room 'real quick'...start your season off with statements like that...Doug received the predictable results from the players after those words....and now finds himself in the unemployment line..The worst part was that he took a contender, with fire, and dumped cold water all over it until it fizzled...I'm hoping our new head coach comes in with the proper credentials...and attitude....maybe he can revive the team that was headed for big things and take us to the land where Huffnagel and Trestman walked in 09.... We certainly have a great corps of players to work with...Here's hoping :thup: goBigBlue... :thup: