Romero Fined by the league

Let me preface this by saying that I am a Stampeder fan and have been all my life...but, I would be the first guy to pitch in to pay this fine for Romero if I were one of his temmates. There is no way he should have to pay one nickel of this fine and I would be very surprised if his teammates allow him to pay it. He did what he had to do...period.

I agree , whats up with Murphy he could have just let go of the face mask and Goss would not have been injured. Murphy should have at least been tossed.

You know, at first I thought it was Romero who jumped on Murphy, but no, it was Shabazz. Got the players mixed up. So what was Romero fined for? Pushing Murphy off Goss? That's pretty weak.

If the league wanted to give him 15 for unnecessary roughness, then fine. But the fine seems a little bit much. I mean, if you're going to fine Romero, why not fine Shabazz, too?

I’ll make a deal with you Chief…You can be the arbitrator for Romero, and I’ll be the arbitrator for Murphy. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thats how the CFL makes things work…Right? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah, it's unfortunate that Murphy felt the need to appeal. I know it's his right to do so... but come on. Man up and take the fine. He should be happy all he got was a fine. He should have gotten more.

But in Romero's case, I think the league fined the wrong guy. If they wanted to fine anyone, it should have been Shabazz. Go CFL management... :roll:

I still dont know why Smurphy just didn't let go of the Darn Face mask even after being pushed off of Goss he still didn't let go of it.