Romby Bryant signs with Argonauts

For those of you hoping to see Romby in Green and White this year, well, that aint gonna happen...signed today with argos

Those of us that think the Riders might have a big splash in FA...............I think we're restricted.

We've got a good hunk or money in the O-line. Picard and Labatte..............just re-signed all star Fulton...............last year we resigned all star Chris Best. The urgency for this line to dominate out top requirement.

We have alot of money being paid so that the Riders don;t even have to wash Darian's jersey after a game.

Geroy..............he goggled up a little money. This is why we couldn;t get Romby. Argos needed a pure WR. This is a good move for the argos.

I think we tapped out and any more big spending will land us over the cap. I think whatever is considered spare change is needed to try and get Tyron and Odell back.

Shomari...........I think he's gone. I don;t think the riders will spend alot of money to keep him here. I think the 3 year experiment is likely over and the Riders will ride Sam Hurl as the nin-import LB to develop? Wait and see a few days but I am a historical view guy...............and we traded up to land this guy???????? But he's still a rider today and I hope he stays?