Rod Black is Horrible

I can't avoid him. He does base ball, football etc.
He's brutal. He makes up bad nicknames, He's boring.

If someone can explain to me how he's TSN's go to guy I'd love to hear it.

Stick with figure skating Rod!

Rod Black*

He's the number 2 play-by-play guy -- I wouldn't call that "go-to," IMHO.

His manlove for Stegall is waaaaaaay over the top! LOL Almost as bad as Madden re Favre...

Rod Smith is a decent SportsCentre anchor, but I digress!

Oski Wee Wee,

I might need dental work fron grinding my teeth listening to this horrible play by play.

I'm pretty sure he's not doing the Cats game this week though.

I’m not sure about that. In tomorrow’s doubleheader on TSN, I think Black will do the play-by-play of the Hamilton-Edmonton game, and Cuthbert will do the play-by-play of the Saskatchewan-B.C. game. But I could be wrong, and I hope I am.

You can just tell who Black’s favourite players are. And Black sure has stated the obvious quite a few times tonight. (How many times has he said the blue team needs a TD?)

I heard on the Vancouver sports radio station out here that Cuthbert's not doing the Lions game.

So I'm gonna enjoy my Rod Blackless game tomorrow.

8) It doesn't matter who the play by play guy is, because they are all against the TiCats !!
 I was at the game on Labour Day, but someone told me that the TV broadcasters on TSN could not stop talking about how great the Argos were  !!

It’s the Ti-Cats against the world…even their own fans apparently from the look of these forums.

Let’s get behind this team instead of talking about wearing paper bags over your heads.

What happened to Root Root Root for the home team?

Oh ya that’s baseball…Weren’t the Blue Jays written off a couple weeks ago when they traded a couple fan favorites away for nothing.

Let’s see what happens.

Zack Morano....

LOL

Wait maybe that was Forde..

Rod Black is a Winnipeg kid.

His love of all things Bombers is very obvious.

He is however a very talented public speaker and does voice impressions of several more famous broadcasters than he.

Are you lookin for a moustache ride??