rod and leif

why is that before the game even begins i sigh when they announce these two puffs

walby may not be a pro but at least he shows his colours the odd time...

i may have this wrong chronologically, but did Kush rip a number of strips off of Leif?

Or did he ever recover from that fist smack he got in Regina a number of years ago...

I turn off the boobtube and listen to the radio when these two whippersnippers are on...

Yeah they were brutal, they called the game tonight like they were Cheech and Chong broadcasting from their couch in the basement.

Leif sounded like he had consumed a few adult beverages prior to kickoff. Rod is just clueless...

Rod Black should stick to tennis.

Both of them are not very good. However what is up Leif's craw. He never EVER says anything good about Hamilton. Leif and Walby should form their We Hate Hamilton Club. They BOTH are very negative towards Hamilton. It is sad really.

It is also very unprofessional and worthy of a complaint from the city and the club. Tonight’s game was not the first occurrence.

I think that was Gord Patterson, not Leif Petterson who got punched by Bobby Hosea.