Robichaud just became my least favourite Ticat

Robichaud has always been an absolute pylon on special teams. But in today's Spectator article, he actually says that he is waiting for a pill to be invented that will ensure that he and his wife will eventually have a male baby.

Boy, Robichaud's poor wife must be really proud of his attitude. What a mature, classy, character guy! Just what the Ticats need in their locker room.

As a guy with a pregnant wife right now myself, I can tell you that ANY healthy baby is a blessing, Matt. Maybe after the Ticats don't re-hire you and your male-chauvinist attitude this year, you can apply to run a charm school in your beloved Burlington.

Desjardins, do yourself and the Ticats a huge favour: use a 2007 draft pick to select any young long snapper to replace this joker.

maybe he was just saying this in jest and then, of course, this will be printed in the paper, who knows. Problem with the printed word is it doesn't convey the true message in some cases.

Robichaud has always been an absolute pylon on special teams. But in today's Spectator article, he actually says that he is waiting for a pill to be invented that will ensure that he and his wife will eventually have a male baby.

Boy, Robichaud’s poor wife must be really proud of his attitude. What a mature, classy, character guy! Just what the Ticats need in their locker room.

As a guy with a pregnant wife right now myself, I can tell you that ANY healthy baby is a blessing, Matt. Maybe after the Ticats don’t re-hire you and your male-chauvinist attitude this year, you can apply to run a charm school in your beloved Burlington.

Desjardins, do yourself and the Ticats a huge favour: use a 2007 draft pick to select any young long snapper to replace this joker.

Im pretty sure he was being sarcastic when he said this…lighten up

Robichaud might have the most important job on the team, and he does it fairly well.

Look into what is assigned to robichaud and get back to me.

he actually says that he is waiting for a pill to be invented that will ensure that he and his wife will eventually have a male baby.
Ummm he was joking. So maybe you should take some of your own advice.
who jokes he's "waiting for the right medicine where they can guarantee me a boy" before the couple starts a family.

I’d be thinking he just might have been tongue-in-cheek.

Not sure that the scientists are working too hard to develop that elusive “boy-pill”

There are lots of people working on sex selection methods. It just happens that a pill is not the method of choice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_selection

There are a lot of people in this world who will pay dearly to ensure that they do not bear a female child. I think that goes a long way to explaining the differences in the way men and women are treated & valued in later life. (Note: I'm not referring to Canada.)

Actually what I'd like is a pill that temporarily turns you into a female for say couple of hours so that I could use the tricks females use to say, for example, get out of parking ticket by using the female charm and that. Maybe some others here have some reasons why they might like such a pill once in a while. 8)

He was a joking, ticatsackattack.

Below is and excerpt from the article
in today's Hamilton Spectator by Ken Peters.

This is the kind of place I like, "said Robichaud,

who jokes he's "waiting for the right medicine
where they can guarantee me a boy"

before the couple starts a family.

P.S.

Political correctness gone wild!

Realtors have been told by the PC police
that the term 'walk-in closet'
is inappropriate to use

because it discriminates against
"wheelchair-bound persons,"

and the term 'master bedroom' infers slavery.

For more examples of political correctness, click here.

Oh who cares. I wouldn't care if he was serious. He is a great long snapper and we need him.

Hey Pal why dont you ligHten up? Whats wrong with wanting a boy or a girl? do you seriously think that iF she has a girl he will disown said girl and leave the female? Give it a rest. Is it any of your buisness anyway what kind of child he would prefer? and how do you know that his wife is against a boy? Its people like you who blow little things out of proportion and make life difficult for
everyone else.

Lighten Up!
and i hope we resign him hes without a doubt the best longsnapper in the league

I had my son first.....then all hell broke loose with a run of daughters.....I'm an expert on PMS now!.....trust me :cry:

If all my daughters came first, I'd have been crushing these magic pills that Robie is talking about into my wife's food!!

Robie's a good guy....and awfully smart as we now see.... :lol:

You are all missing the point. Robichaud's "joke" is in very poor taste. If you don't understand that, you are sexist and don't even know it.

Poor taste is subjective and if I'm sexist, meh life goes on. I have two daughters. I always wanted to have a son, too. Does that make me sexist?? If it does so be it.

You try living as the only male in a house full of daughters ages 20,18 and 16…a girl cat and dog too!..you’ll see my point very quickly as to why I think Robie is spot on…lmao !..

He’s no dummy! :lol:

(gawd, I even think their goldfish is a girl)…HELP!

(my son got married and fled the scene)… :cry:

Sexist for wanting a boy, assuming that it wasn't a joke. So what? If he wanted a girl and made the same statement about a pill to get one would you be saying the same. Before you answer, understand that you've already convinced me that you would not. Feminist claptrap at its worst.

(EX Pat) There are a lot of people in this world who will pay dearly to ensure that they do not bear a female child. I think that goes a long way to explaining the differences in the way men and women are treated & valued in later life. (Note: I'm not referring to Canada.)
My wife and I have been blessed with three wonderful daughters and I love them more than life itself. One of my girls is handicapped and she remains close to my heart and comes home to me every weekend. I wouldn't change a thing in my life.

I must admit, when the girls were younger, I had a hell of a time trying to get into the only bathroom in the house. (By appointment only) Now, we have three bathrooms and my wife and I live in this big empty house. O well, one of my girls is a Ticat fan. In fact she used to be a cheer leader so I have someone to talk football with.

In terms of Robichaud’s statement, I’m virtually positive he was kidding.