robert baker

crappiest band ever…

they’d play one note and then argue over who was off-key for the rest of the show…

lol

Hahaha, who's on drums? Because Keyshawn Johnson would naturally have to play Keyboards.

I say we Offer him a Job
But in his Contract have Where any Problems
Cost him Money or His Job...

He has to know Hamilton may be his last Hope to play football and His BA Needs to Change..

That’s insane. Baker has been in trouble his entire life. He makes Yeast look like a candidate for teammate of the year. The guy’s not going to change.

for all you people out there who thought yeast wassnt a team player and was a mess in the locker rooms baker is atleast double the mess. it will be a joke if we sign him. but yes i do think he is a decent reciver.

8) I get quite a laugh out of some of the members on this site !! The same people that despise the Argos and hate their overpaid joke players, immediately want the Cats to sign any Argo as soon as he is released from that team !!! Robert Baker has been in and out of problems and is a known trouble maker going back to his college days !!!! I am surprised he lasted as long as he did with the Argos !!! And some of you want us to sign him !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

We (the Ticats) don't want Baker on our roster. We know of his previous behaviours and to quote a Argo' player I know who was speaking of Baker and his effect on a team.

You can't bring a cancer in to a dressing room like that guy and ignore the effect he has."

To Ticat management: We don't want this guy, in any way shape or form.

Jare

Baker the Waiver maker 8)

Here's what Pinball had to say today about Baker:

"I still have a lot of respect for Robert and love him as a person," Clemons said yesterday.

[url=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/Toronto/2006/08/09/1726301-sun.html]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/ ... 1-sun.html[/url]

Funny, but I don't recall Lancaster expressing his love for Craig Yeast after cutting him.

Imagine Ronnie publicly saying that he loves a football player!

i think we'd have to do some sort of tox screen....