Rob Murphy...

Of coarse I knew. :smiley:

No doubt, what about Cavillo. All I heard during that game was how crafty he was an blah blah. They even did that whole bit, with graphics no less, about him not looking at the receiver he actually wants.

the only reason Murphy was mentioned is because it was in the news this last week. Wally wants more intensity from the oline, and they were commenting on that.

Than not then. Why are these 2 words always messed up? :smiley:

You peeps need to quit being so anal about little spelling or grammar errors. Sweet justice that the 2 who point out someone’s errors make their own!

It's not being anal, it's joking around a little. That said, as long as we're nit-picking, you should have spelled out "two"... :stuck_out_tongue:

Now you’re just funnin’ with me…

What? No mention of “peeps”?

I intentionally made comment neither of that nor the fragment in your last sentence. I didn't want to humiliate you outright, you know.

Calvillo is the QUARTERBACK. Quarterbacks get talked about more frequently because they are the focal points of the offense. Cuthbert and Suitor spent just as much time talking about Pierce. Because, you know, HE’S THE FRICKIN QUARTERBACK.