Rob Murphy...

Anyone else getting sick of hearing about him after every BC offensive play?

....Rob who?...

What's the problem? Murphy is finally playing the way we know he can, and the announcers knew that he wasn't playing up to snuff before.

Besides, they didn't talk about him much.

I really don't think Cobourne deserved the Gladiator title tonight.

...my point was that Rob did not obviousy surface in the last few plays of the game...

I herd him mentioned maybe 3 times and I didn't think it was everyplay! come on i heard AC this and AC that Cahoon this and Cahoon that! you don't here me complain!

...don't hear you either...we read you, though...

I've never seen an offensive lineman get talked up so much as Rob Murphy. He's a talented guy, and he deserves his accolades, but it did wear on my nerves when Cuthbert and Suitor talked about him for what felt like five minutes straight at one point.

...despite what you "herd" Murphy was mentioned enough to make me nauseaus, and you've complained twice about Calvillo now...

Cahoon was barely mentioned, and only in the context of his streak. Calvillo is having a terrific year, he's a CFL veteran, and the QB always gets talked about more. O-linemen? Not so much.

Are you really this annoying, or do you need to work at it?
Now back to your herd....

Isn't herd spelled heard? Not that I really care. Must be a joke. Right

It is a joke. Thanks for making it funnier:)
I heard the herd of Bison from miles away....

Sorry! I have dial-up and after 1/2 an hour nothing is happening I hit reload I did not mean to resend the same message! thanks for your compassion and understanding of the herd of hamsters that powers my internet connection!LOL

That’s funny. No problem blacklion, we forgive you.

Funny is so much better then nasty. Your welcome Arius

Your not serious right! You knew all along right.

Did it make you "nauseaus" or nauseous?

Anyhow, I don't recall hearing anything BUT Calvillo's name. Mind you, I only caught the tail end of the game and just heard most of it on the radio at work. But I think, in fairness, you have to include both teams to satisfy everyone.

Whoopsie...yep, nauseous...typo...my bad...

;)

I'm sorry jm...I couldn't resist.

No you’re not, and yes you could have, but point taken.