RLR and R&W, The Week in Review

LOL and you should talk

I will keep this post handy.

Yes and the Lions came into Calgary not looking to win the game. Tell me another bedtime story.

You do that. Not sure why but go right ahead.

And why is it that you quoted the exact same post of mine twice. And said something that had absolutely nothing to do with what I said.
I’ll explain what I was trying to say to you: Be a gracious winner, just like Sporty being a gracious loser. I never once said that BC didn’t want to win, that makes no sense.

To be honest, I’m sure 05 would have been a gracious winner had RLR not run his mouth as usual. Now, that one post you quoted may have shown a more humble RLR, but if you look at his other posts, he’s pedaling the same garbage about how it was the Lions’ fault, and it’s only one game and the Lions still own the Stampeders, etc. One semi-humble post does not make a humbled poster. He hasn’t learned anything. He’s still running his mouth. So 05’s taunting is warranted. If RLR wants to run his mouth, he better be prepared for the consequences.

All of that being said, I’ve had my fun for the day, and I’ll leave RLR alone… unless of course he continues to run his mouth.

Just maybe you should clue in.

There you go billy it seems most people understand yet you missed the bus. Agreed chief time to leave poor ole RLR alone now. I would hope he got the message. But I know RLR he likes to stir the pot and he will lick his wounds. He will now get ready to smack talk with the rider fans.

Bring 'im on!!