RLR and R&W, The Week in Review

……bringing you, the viewer, highlights of the week from two seasoned debaters….

….please tune in next time……

Thats what happens when you come into OUR HOUSE!

Wait till the Riders come to YOUR HOUSE.

You sure you wanna start the trash talking? Your QB situation isn't much better than B.C.'s. :lol:

...yeah, but at least we know it...they didn't, until last night...:lol:

It’s OK. We played like crap, that’s the worst I’ve seen the Lions play in years and we were still in the game up until the end. Stamps played really well and deserved the W. Kudos to them for playing hard, I wish the Lions put in a similar sort of effort last night.

Ouch RLR did you post those? Crow eating time.

Nah. He'll just bring up the past again in an effort to save face. :lol:

Congrats to the Stamps.

Their defensive line got 4 or 5 sacks. Our defensive line did not. The Lion's defense could not make any tackles. Too many times Burris and Reynold's were into our secondary. Other than Johnson's interception, Calgary's O-Line out worked and out performed our D-line.

Calgary deserved the win.

LOL can not wait. We will evacuate all the ants in the field turf so Crandell will not execute them with the ball.

Actually I like Crandell more then the two guys for BC. Who is the third string better warm him up.

We have heard this story before from you? Can you let us all know when they start to play please.

Thanks Sporty is there any chance you could have classes on being a good sport in a losing cause. I know a few BC fans that need to take them. LOL

Very classy post, Sporty. Some people could learn a thing or two from you. Ordinarily I’m not one to rub a loss in someone’s face, but in this case RLR brought it on himself.

Good luck to your Lions.

did you miss this?? from above??

[quote=“RoarLionsRoar”]It’s OK. We played like crap, that’s the worst I’ve seen the Lions play in years and we were still in the game up until the end. Stamps played really well and deserved the W. Kudos to them for playing hard, I wish the Lions put in a similar sort of effort last night.

[quote]

He gave credit where credit was due.

Nothing really to give classes. All one has to do is watch the game Objectively. The teams weaknesses and strengths usually stand out. Besides, If CBC ever gets CFL Back, I want Chris Walby’s Job! :wink: I need to stay objective! :lol:

You could take a few classes called: One Win does not make it ok to crown yourselves the champs 101, Gracious Winners 101, Season is longer then the month of June 101.

And also listed several excuses for why the Lions lost, and still claimed they were in the game until the end. Right…

They were probably not going to win regardless, but a 10 point deficit cn be wiped out in a couple of minutes in the CFL. So its not entirely wrong to suggest that they were still in it, with the added caveat that RLR didn't put in potentially.

He gave one excuse. "they played like crap" Which in my opinion was fairly accurate. And he is also accurate in saying they were in it. Where as they should have been out of it long before they were. 2 td's is doable in this league untill very late (in my opinion)