Rison playing tomorrow?

I heard Arland was hurt, and Andre Rison was in tomorrow...anyone heard anything on this.

I heard Arland was hurt, and Andre Rison was in tomorrow...anyone heard anything on this.
Wish I new if Bruce was playing?

according to the score Arland is out with an abductor problem. does anyone know who taking his place. I heard from my buddy last night Rison was taking the spot. Anyone heard anything?

not wait its not Rison. JEAN-FREDERIC TREMBLAY will play in place of Bruce. I don’t know about this choice. We should replace an American with an American. But oh well. Lets hope this kid can light it up, the same way Palmer did.

Buddy, as an Alouettes fan, I'd prefer to see lameduck Rison in your roster than JF Tremblay. This kid is good, and he wants his chance to prove it. Tremblay could do more damage than Rison. Good for you, you can dress another American somewhere else on the field.

Right now on T.V. TSN showed a list of Toronto's injuries and It says right now that Andre Rison is out with a rib injury and on the inactive list till sunday.