RIP Eskimos

I just saw on the front page that Rick Campbell wants to be head coach.

Goodbye, Eskimos. We were once the City of Champions, but no longer... :cry:

Aw common Chief, could he be any worse than Disco Danny? :wink:

…Yes!

Hi Chief, thanks for all the work you do.
I think Danny's a good coach but; I'm reading Bobby Ackles book right now and I think he would say Danny's had his two years and it's time to find a coach to take them to the next level. I have no idea who Rick Campbell is.
Robin

He's the defensive coordinator, and considering our defence hasn't really been that great, I don't see why he should become the HC. Go screw up some other team, please!

Could be worse Chief, you could have signed Charlie Taffe! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He may want it, but he hasn’t a snowball chance in hell IMO. I would suspect Ritchie Hall long before Rick, apprently Ritchie’s interview with Danny was positive and encouraging for Ritchie according to the Canwest News. Ritchie is very likely going to be a head coach, it’s just a matter of where.

Campbell may want to be HC, but reality might give him a rude awakening. :slight_smile: Hard to see Maciocia picking Campbell over Ritchie Hall, who is respected league-wide for being one of the best defensive minds in the business.

But isn't he in good with Danny M. and LeLacheur? That's what I'm worried about.