RIP 2006

I think we are all in agreement that this season is a write off. I don't know how it's happened, but the team has become progressively worse the past two months. So where do we go from here? I seriously doubt we'll see any further changes with the coaches until the off season. As a fan, are you be happy that the rest of this season will be a training camp to see who'll be back next year? Do you think the football brains of this club are competent enough to turn this around or have we become the Ottawa Rough Riders of the new millennia?

I’m just passing through this board, but I think it’s too early to give up on this year. Seriously. Now’s the time when NFL cuts are coming available, and savvy CFL teams can nimbly pick up a player or two. YOu’re only two games behind Toronto …

The team lacks chemistry and passion. It seems that for the last 3 of 4 years we are rebuilding for next year.

Boooing i can live with, jeering i can handle. People jumping off the band wagon, all i can say is see ya, you weren't a fan in the first place.

Go cheer the leafs, they need all the help they can get.
oh ya we won back in 99 and the leafs won. heck i can't remember

funny how the blue bomber fans are jumping on the band wagon because they are having a winning season for the first time in awhile