Ring Winger this is bothering me?

Kanga, kanga, kanga!! So you're saying that we were supposed to know that "ring" meant "right"? Maybe I'm a little slow, but I'm just not that fluent in Kangaese. Shall we take a poll and ask everybody else.......who here knew from the first time they read Kanga's "Ring Wing" that he meant "right wing"?

Monkey: see below, and the ring winger in the burger industry was just a conwinseedence, it's not what I MEANT to say

Argo: Everybody makes mistakes, and why would I write "ring winger", that makes no sense in politics, so I must have MEANT something else or left something out by accident.

.....just because you "meant" to say something doesn't mean everyone will be able to tell what you wanted to convey using completely incorrect words.....

well, I'm trying to use the right ones, you guys have no idea how hard it is for me.

ya, sure, "boo hoo KK, get over it" just like my father always said to me.

Sounds like a good man. must be pretty damn patient too

he ran off with another women and left my mother with almost nothing. :evil:

oh. then not so good of a man. sorry to hear that. My dad ran off, but he at least left my mom stuff.

If I may pose a further question to your response Kanga, from the subject thread and rw05's first post, how did you come to the conclusion that this subject had anything to do with politics? If I remember correctly, he wondered if it had to do with a wedding, or astronomy....... unless I'm missing something.

Therefore, it makes it tough for others to guess as to why you responded in regards to a political theme.

And to be quite honest, I'd be very surprised if that's what they call the guys making the onion rings, but it is funny if it's true. Anybody here know if that's what they call that dude, or is it just funny to think that's what he's called?

Anyone play that game slangteasers?? (I think it goes by another name as well) but they have a dictionary of wierd words, and everyone makes up a defineition and you gotta pick the right one. I was always good at that game, I would always make up sometthing just dumb enough that people would think well maybe, and pick it. I think that onion ring thing is something like that.

I do remember that game..... I can't remember what the word was anymore, but on my turn to collect the words, my dad had put down "a helicopter landing pad in sweden", so I saw his and burst out laughing..... too bad cause it probably would've got him lots of points... in fact, as I typed the phrase, I involuntarily giggled to myself.... you'd think after 15-odd years, you'd forget things like that.

ok, my bad, maybe he refered to another thing, but at the time, I was sure it was in reference to my bad spelling.

intreresting, maybe my slang words could work to.

I dunno, maybe it was.... I haven't read everything that's gone on here, it could've been somewhere in a post that had waaaaaaayyy too many pages for me to bother to read through.

And if it was something like that, I apologize for jumping on what I thought were unfounded assumptions.

Monkey I new what Kanga meant and was just having some fun. So I guess this was not meant to hurt Kanga. So kanga take it easy on this right winger okay. But some of the responses the guy that stands next the fellow who deep fries onion rings very good!

all right, deep cleansing breath. (deep breathing), been hard the last few days with my GF and my bloody roommates who will not keep their rap music down and talk loudly at night, bring people over without letting me know in advance (one of them once bought a girl over when I was taking a shower! :oops:) and the new guy (he is the worst one yet) use my towels and leave the lights on!!!

Plus, my car died and needed a new battery on Monday.

yeah, KK is not a happy camper right now, I can tell you. But at lets I can find some peace of mind on this site with my Canadian friends.

You would not want to know about my day!

oh, and the left lost in the Canada election.

how your week been thus far RW2k6? (time to chage that nickname)

Kanga....seriously.......nobody here, I don't believe, was trying to put you down. But c'mon. You really couldn't have expected people to know what in the name of Gene Simmons you were talking about with "Ring wing". Sorry to hear you are having a bad week....hope it gets better for you with the weird roommates. Sorry to hear about you and the GF. It will get better, dude.
It's just that you can't write something like that and not expect people to rib you about it.

I now knw you guys were joking (I take stuff way to serouisly), but in future iif you have a problem understanding a word I said, PM me then. Don't start a topic about.

PM you Kanga? And miss all the fun we've had with this? You may want to add that your "Forum Wish List" in another thread!! Good luck on that one, dude.

Dude, this is a CFL football forum, no, hold on, THEE OFICIAL CFL football forum. we come here to talk football and the ocasional off topic subject. We don't waste topics and space with articles about ourselfs. A few times is enough, but I feel their are way too many topics about myself on this forum which could lead to my removal. Why do you think I double topic all the time?