Ridiculous, Biased Commentators

Just because the Bombers are coming off a loss doesn't mean anything a fan says should be disregarded. Okay, obviously I are more than a little sour. But that doesn't mean that I don't have a valid point. It wasn't that the commentators were pointing out what Hamilton did well, it was the excessive coverage on all the Hamilton players. For instance, the camera was on a player on the Hamilton bench for a good 20 seconds after every big play so that he could say Hi to every member of his family. And Chief if you didn't hear a lot of talk about Zeke Moreno, you did not watch the whole game. How about a segment on Barrin Simpson in the pregame? It WAS biased commentating and that isn't just because the Bombers lost. It is because Suitor is a jackass.

BOO HOO BOOO HOOO rub tears from eyes. Get those gold and blue crying towels out I am so sad. Boo Hoooo

ALL right!
This is getting ridiculous and out of hand!
Stop the whining.

Well, after the Bombers drop 4 more in a row and then snap the streak a couple of weeks after Labour Day, you can bask in all the extra attention they'll get....

Your spelling is ridiculous.

You should know by now that being negative about anything after your team loses will result in heavy ridicule from the vets of this forum. I agree that a point shouldn’t be disregarded just for that reason but alas, that’s just the way this forum is.

That said though I really think you are reading too much into this. Hamilton was doing everything so of course all the talk was going to be about them. Had the Bombers dominated they would have gotten most of the attention. That’s the way it is in nearly every game. The only exception is the Argos who always get talked up regardless of the quality of their play.

i know they didnt even talk about the stegall touchdown which is making history for what 10 seconds?

You are challenging Suitor for the dumbest thing I have heard all night.

Thats old news what are we suppose to enjoy each and every touch down Milty makes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK
Last warning and this thread is locked!

lol ro or one of the other mods must have deleted my post.

:lol:

Anyway my only point was that the Anderson/Hebert comparison was ridiculous, though I'm not going to bother retyping why.

I deleted it. Watch the name calling, and posts stay intact.

Sorry, I got carried away. :lol:

Please delete this whole topic.

poof

Wow I didn't realize we were living out the book 1984. This is a lot of sensorship for a internet forum.

Ya you probably should enjoy it. You are watching the greatest reciever in CFL history. Bask in it my friend and envy the Bombers for having such a talented, classy player.

Censorship, is required when people act like children on a family site

It’s spelled “censorship”…and on an official forum, and particularly on an all-ages forum, certain language is not welcomed.

I am truely amazed how Milty can run with that walker of his. Boo Hooo those commentators are biased boo hooo they should talk only about Milty! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: