RIDERS WIN ON THE ROAD --- AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cowboy:

My Riders win again on the road. The secret in the CFL is win your home games and steal some road wins. It is tough to win on the road, just ask the Bombers who lost in Hamilton!!!! Well, my Riders have won in Montreal, Vancouver and Toronto and should have won in Edmonton. Then again, there are so many Rider fans at away games it sometimes seems like a home game anyhow! Guess what folks, the Riders are for REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Granted, it is early in the season but all have to admit our RIDERS are a mighty team to be reckoned with!!!!!!
And, to RO1313 - I had to do my own post- could not resist - no offence intended.
And to Rocky Butler - nice effort Rocky- you played as well as any of the Argo qb's all year!! Good show with very little practise time with the Argos! I guess it shows you need an ex-Rider to jumpstart your team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Riders Go - To the GRey Cup

:thup: :rockin:

Riders: 16-2!!! You heard it here first! :stuck_out_tongue:

2007 Grey Cup Champions you heard it here first! Or is it 100th time.

Excellent Turkeybend! You didn't dissappoint. I knew you'd show up; better late than never!

The funniest thing I heard was a 15-3 prediction from a guy who hates the CFL, and he was serious. That was after the Riders were 2-0.

The Turkey gobbles..Bombers Win.,..Bombers Win..