Riders vs Stamps Game thread

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thdn:

Sometimes he tires too hard not to take the sack! If you are not 100% certain don't throw it in the field of play! :frowning:
I thought we had a chance, still do, just very small...

Durant is having a decent game for a unipod.

It is very confusing as to why he is playing still. This entire week has really put me off Miller. I think he has lost it. Time to retire from Football.

He is playing to try and end the year on a high note, he wasn't playing good all year, so they figured why not. He is playing good today besides a couple gaffs like that fumble and pick.

The Riders didn't realize pressure was going to come from the right side with five Stamps on that side of the LOS, 8 total. Weird...

Well, well, DD is hurt. Miller your a genius.

What's the difference, the season is done, he has 8 months to heal up, midaswell play him well he could, I don't put that injury on Miller, I'm glad DD played, he got a bit of confidence back in his passing game.

Why Dinnwiddie!! Why not Cole!?!?

But he is hurt. They have seen him play for 3 yrs. they know what he can do. Time to evaluate others.

Shamari why can't you fly to the ball? Cornish blows by you, cause you give up.

How many more Dimwittie overthrows do the Riders have to see before they give Berquist a look? Dumb. The guy should be as good as cut, and just collecting a cheque til year end, what is he doing in a game?

I hope the Riders are smart enough to play their 3rd stringer for the next couple of games. This is a golden opportunity to see what he can do in game action.

On another unrelated note, Wendy’s dad sure didn’t do her any favours by opening a fast food chain. Maybe a little less of your restaurant’s product, there, Wendy!

thats just plain ignorant.

Wouldn't it be funny if we lose Cole and he turns out as good as Tate?

Miller has to go,again, for good.

Agreed 100%. I’ve been saying that since he came in last week. Seems like Miller’s letting Durant’s ego run things instead of protecting his starter from further injury that could affect next year.

Poor management all around on the Riders this year.

Miller is not coming back. Darren Gill on TSN Radio stated it in the same breath he said Brendan and him were very good friends... So no need to dump trucks of manure on the man's lawn...

Agree on Dimwit and Wendy,every time the commercial comes on I think that, poor girl… I believe Dave had heart surgery and had to give up burgers…I can not eat them either

Mike Kelly in Sask, I like :rockin: it

That Cornish is a very good back, can move it upfield better than Reynolds. Tate is the real deal, Stamps have a winner in this guy.

Mike Kelly, well I have to say I do miss seeing him on the sidelines and his gestures. :wink:

Why are the riders so dumb?
Durant has no business playing. Do they still think they're making the playoffs?
You know what you have in Durant, he has a broken foot, limited mobility and you still throw him out there to prove a point?
That's just silly.

I still can't believe they're so stupid to play their franchise player in mean-nothing games when his ability is obviously compromised. This would be the wise time to find out what you have in your 3rd string QB.