Riders vs Stampeders

This is going to be a great game. I look for the Riders to win big, they are going to come out to play, and they wan't a win at home big.

It's going to be fun!

No they won't..... they're going to lose both games.. and be 2-5 battling with Edmonton for 3rd place.

[quote="McMahon"]This is going to be a great game. I look for the Riders to win big, they are going to come out to play, and they wanOh McMahon, you sound just like me just before the July 8th game.

I hoping that the Riders will win, but with the jeckyl and Hyde performances of the past, I’m not sure which Rider team will show up! Would be nice if they could pull it out!

I actually think this will be a decisive win for the riders, i just have that feeling...

I picked the riders in the vgcc. Since Henry Burris went to Calgary the Stamps have been consistently handing the Riders their asses. Hopefully that will change tonight.

I hope so too! I'm getting tired of loss win loss win....

I have two words. Must Win! If they don't I know that Roy won't fire Danny but fan support will go way down considering all of these crappy Sat night games. The Rider organization can't afford that so maybe they will fire Shivers for not making any personal changes. The only thing better than seeing Barret go would to see Macocia get fired because I can't stand the guy.

I still dont think Danny is as big a problem as Roy is. as for maccocia, he can drop dead :smiley:

As far as Danny goes last night he did a hell of a job getting his team ready with the double RB and the screens, pitches, onside kick no complaints about him last night. As far as Roy is concerned, on the field where do you see any big holes that need to be filled? You may not like Roys attitude but he has brought in talent to win a Grey Cup. Its Danny who repetely puts in guys like Mitchell when players like Robinson and Kit Jones outplay him. Danny needs to quit feeling loyalty to all of these veterens and start using the talent that Roy has brought in.

no, i like roy, dont get me wrong. im just saying that if they had get rid of one...