Riders vs Ottawa

As a rider fan....................I see nothing but trouble with Ottawa this friday. The endless injuries we seem to be suffering, plus Ottawa is no where the push overs they were suspose to be. I think the Riders are going to be a tough fight to win this game.

I agree Ottawa is trouble enough, with more fill ins on the Rider roster I dont feel so condfident. :frowning:

T least you have a FG kicker.

Go Renegades Go!!

At least you have a FG kicker.

Go Renegades Go!!

uhmmmm we have a FG kicker really?????? I think he's batting only 500........and his longest is what 35 yards..........and I think he has the worst punting avg in the league!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! not excatly inspiring me to great confidence.

So whats the deal Supersmith............how bad is your place kicker????

Jackie Mitchell and Eddie Davis, and Daved Benefield are all back in the line up for Friday. I believe that is great for the Riders on defense, now everyone can play where they are suppose to.

Given the whooping they got last week, I think the Roughriders will play up to their potential this week and win this one by about a touchdown, as befits an average team playing another average team.

I guess you Roughrider fans know how we felt last season. Injuries killed us last year. I hope Ranek's knee is feeling better. I wish this one was on TV. Guess I'll have to listen to it the old fashion way...on the radio.

Go Gades!!

Ranek Rocks!!!

uhmmmm we have a FG kicker really??? I think he’s batting only 500…and his longest is what 35 yards…and I think he has the worst punting avg in the league!!! not excatly inspiring me to great confidence.

So whats the deal Supersmith............how bad is your place kicker????

Did you not see our last game madmaxx??
Just before gametime, Matt Kellet told Paopao that he had a groin injury. So we had to use Pat Fleming (our punter). His first attempt was horrid. But he came through the next time. But without a kicker, the Rens were forced to try on 3rd downs when in close as they had no confidence whatsoever in the kicking game.
There's a new kicker (a kid from Ottawa who kicked in H.S. here and at Mount Allison) who will be playing against the green Riders, but he's an unknown.

P.S. Josh Ranek will play High_Five.

Go Rens Go!!

Good old fansion East and West Rivaly! Saskatchewan Vs. Ottawa! the Green Roughriders Vs. the former Red Rough Riders! I LOVE IT!

GO OTTAWA GO!!!

RENS , WIN!...................21 to 16.........

WHOOOPPPIIIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go You Thieving Renegade Capital Punishment Bastards Go!!

..........haha........great job Gades, thank you for keeping the west close.........

Missed the game.....at the lake............couldn't get in on the radio..........maybe not such a bad thing.................man I hate losing.............and as a rider fan.......you would think I would have built up abit of tolerance to it.............question??? was Nealon pulled or was he hurt...........how did Crandel look??????

Riders absolutely dominated the first half in all stats, but failed to score more than 9 point of 3 straight McCallum field goals. Actually the Renegades only had 2 first downs in the first half, one each quarter. Their effort was actually quite poor nearly all game.

Nealon was pulled in the 4th. Crandell was decent considering the situation he was in. I think he had over 100 yards just in those few minutes, and Thurmon's late TD. It didn't matter though, everything from the start of the 3rd quarter had the Riders destined to failure.