Riders vs Lions Preview

Saskatchewan should really savor this game because it could end here and a home playoff game is still something to get excited about. I think the riders can still win without Getzlaf but its going to be a super close low scoring battle in the cold. Here is my preview if anyone is interested

LETS GO RIDERS! WATCH IT! WATCH IT! (Jay from Sportscenter) :thup:

Any online stream?

Let's go Riders

...more like 'let's not go' (riders), a lot of empty seats there..

...BC sustaining some drives, Sask relying on the Big Play, while both will win games I'd prefer to use the former than the latter, easier on the heart

Once again, Milo could cost us the game. I’m sure hitting the post 3 times in a season against the same team has to be some kind of a record.

Was that another failed short yardage play from the shotgun?

Dear coaches, stop failing.

Ya but they show no faith on the 2 in the first half.

What a game - what a game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great weekend of football.

Totally awesome! Congrats to Rider Nation, great comeback win today, a treat to watch. I was in Guelph watching my Cats comeback as well and didn't get to watch the entire Rider-Lions game but what I saw from the mid 3rd quarter onwards, well, what can you say.

…would you have posted this with a slight BC win?

unfortunately I missed most of the 2nd half... it would have been a great game no matter who won... I caught the final 2 minutes, and the laterals made me nervous until T-back picked one off...

What a game - what a game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...would you have posted this with a slight BC win?
When you here crickets on the CFL forum those kind of comments might be why. Yes if the lions would have scored on that last play I would have commented that it was a heck of a game.

...take a look at this so called game thread...all I hear is crickets...but I'll take your word for it, and look forward to your post next week congratulating the stamps on their victory...

General Hospital is crowded with the large number of fans going thru cardiac-arrest.

Here is to Bob Hughes, retired LP sports writer and Rider fan, who just passed away this week. I’m sure he was looking down and sitting on the edge of his seat like the rest of us Rider fans.

What a game. I didn’t think they win, finally DD is using his legs (he is not Calvillo) like he did when he first broke in to the league. This is the QB we’ve missed for the last couple of years.

Well you'd know being a Stamps fan. That is all you hear on that team forum. :cry:

[quote="RedandWhite"]...take a look at this so called game thread...all I hear is crickets...but I'll take your word for it, and look forward to your post next week congratulating the stamps on their victory...[/quote

I do miss the more active game day threads - I hope the CFL re energizes these forums during the off season. Would be nice to have it jammed with CFL fans actively posting again.

...the previous two posts are entirely accurate...