Riders vs Eskimos!

Whitlock is on the move

Sask. interception in endzone kills the drive, sigh....

leaglebeagle where are you?

A gift from Durant.......Fumble

Second half is going to be intriguing

At the tv but away from the computer. Your O has woken up and with our O's mistakes, we might have a game after all. What did I tell y'all - can change quickly.

I like what I see but take the three. The boys in Sask need to learn to count to 12.

That third down gamble will come back to haunt em. But I can see Hall going for it with the momentum. No can do

Yeah, before the play, I was saying bad move and, sure enough, the esks don't make the 3rd down gamble. One of those hero or goat plays, I guess, but I just think that the Esk are fragile that they should have taken the sure thing.

Certainly an interesting first half. Riders were absolutely dominating up until the blocked punt. I don’t think you can run Zabransky and Whitlock all night, eventually Edmonton will have to throw the ball.

In one sense the Riders are lucky to be up 7, in another sense I feel they should be up about 21.

Sask must be getting close to the record for most too many men penalties. I have Bern preaching zabransky for a long time. Good to see him get some time

apparently I need to reiterate my "take a dozen beer to the huddle" suggestion..... :frowning:

I'm no where near Commonwealth and some body is sitting in my season ticket seat. I'ts all good however.

Zabransky may be able to run, but some 7 and 8 man rushes ought to cut off his lanes and force some more mistakes out of him.

He may be more mobile than Ray, but he can't make a read anywhere near as fast

It's not that Saskatchewan has a tonne of them (Winnipeg's had at least two this season, if I recall correctly, and other teams have had them, too), it's that people notice them more now because of the Grey Cup. Big deal...

Zabransky had the element of surprise but one would expect the Riders to adjust at half time - we'll soon see.

Well next up for Zabransky is McMahon Stadium. Yikes

Another DD pick, but the Esk's have to score now

Durant might be the QB to be worried about or maybe Sask is looking past the Esks.

maybe durant should have taken the week off