Riders vs Calgary...WSF

I don't have a horse in this race but how does Cote not get called for interference on the defender?

atta boy Weston.

Way to undressler the defense.

:rockin:

Good defensive stand, now the offense looks like its going for some more points!

ok we need another td here :slight_smile:

YES! BEST BACK IN THE CFL SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!

Wow that was crazy lol.

Nice hustle by Calgary there.

Gotta be the least likely scoring play in the CFL.

Would have been declined anyway, but yeah. Smart move by the receiver, by the way.

Two points off the blocked convert ties it back up. What a bizarre game.

Good call there… Riders score TD again by Sheets from Durant = 16-16 tie. 2 pointer the other way…been awhile since that has happened.

I can't remember the last time I saw a convert blocked and returned for 2 points. Great heads up play to realize you can even do that.

Well.....that was kind of surprising!!! Tie game!!!

This looks like it will be a classic!! I better grab a defibrillator!

Wow! What a kick & what a finish to a half!!! 50 yds into the wind!!!

Great game so far.

Unbelievable final minute of the half.

CFL RULES

:thup:

FG for Calgary!!!???? That was quite the kick!!

This game is going to have everything in it!

Yup...class FG kick by Paredes at the half = 19-16 Calgary

A 3 point swing on a convert. You know things aren't going your way when.........

In less than a minute a 3 point lead turns into a 3 point deficit. First series of the 2nd half is crucial to the Riders.

If I was Hufnagel I'd start Glenn in the 2nd half. Tate hasn't done anything.

Dunigan gives the QB edge to DD in the first half!!??!!!??

Incredible! SSK scores a 6 point TD, and Calgary gets 5 of those points back int he dying seconds of the half.

1st time I’ve ever seen a 2 point convert run-back off a blocked convert. I guess those converts are not as routine as one would think. Instead of SSK going into the half up 17-14 they end up being down 19-16. Awesome game!

Could Calgary be “destined” to win the WSF? Hmmmm…