Riders Vs Argos

Im A riders Fan so im obviusly going to say riders. Im going to go the the game tomorow it should be good. sure toronto won the grey cup last year. but that was last year times have changed. ARGOS ARE GOING DOWN!

Daniel E

The only poll that matters is the one at the end of the game. Good luck Riders, but not too much good luck. I'm going with the Double Blue.

Riders are hot, at home, the Friday night crowd will be pumped thanks to the teams three straight wins and a large amount of booze.

Levingston isn't play so that will hurt TO.

Toronto has beat the Riders three times in a row, I can't see a fourth time.

It will be a great time.

1000 cheap rider fans on this site who can't afford the rider web site.LOL
I wonder whos going to win this poll?

Argoooooooos of course..

UMMMMMMMMM.....I would pick the ARGOS....but again......we may be seeing the real SASK... team latley...with out many key injuries.......and so far , TORONTO has been lousy after a long lay off.........

One thing is for sure , it will be close. I think?

Levingston may not be playing but I have a funny feeling that just when we think we have it easy, Aland Bruce III will have a good day returning kicks. That is what i think.
BUT
GO RIDERS!!

As an Als fan, I would love to see the Riders win it. But I just can't picture that happening. Toronto by 14.

I told you Turdandten knows his football!!!

Still Saskargo, the word "upset" exists for a reason. I can't picture the Bombers winning in Montreal either, but I know I might be shocked... again. So you never know what could go wrong... Allen injured, Avery back in fumbleland, etc... Unprobable but not impossible.

Anyways, my main concern now is not to win the East but to get a firm grip on second place. With the west winning all the time, I just want my Als to stay out of crossover threat.

Good luck to your guys.

Riders basically have 1 straight win, you can't count the two wins against Winnipeg.

Toronto by 22.

Riders only played one half of football against the Eskimos last week. They got away with a very lucky win.

Even though the Riders are improving, I believe the Argo's will show why they are #1 is the East. This will be a hard-hitting & fast - paced game for both sides. Go Argo's go! Rememeber the titans.

Depends which Rider teams shows up I guess. As far as Jekyll and Hyde teams go I think we can give this title to Sask. Will it be the Riders that played Ottawa and Calgary or the Riders that played Hamilton, EE, and Winnipeg? I'm hoping it's the ladder.

EXCELLENT POLL :smiley: WELCOME and ENJOY the game!!!!!!!!!!

NO RUST ON , THE ARGOS, so far............

ARGOS..........10.........SASK............0....1st............

GREAT game...............

SASK..............14.............ARGOS 10..........3rd

SASK.............14..............ARGOS.............13..........3rd

8 MINUTES LEFT..................in the game

SASK.............17..........ARGOS..............13.................

OK, as pormise

Riders Rule!!!
Expansion is onseen!
(how does it go again?)

The argos looked good in the first. Wait, Where are the updates hellothere? I would have stopped giving updates as well. I have to hand it to you hellothere, you realized that your pride/arrogance was going before the fall and you stopped before you fell with Canada's team! That is what I am calling them now. That should make you happy!