Riders vs Argos- Battle of the Bottom-feeders

At any rate, I'm looking forward to this matchup ce soir, very important for both squads. If Lemon and the Argo offense plays like last week, it will prove tough for the Riders.

Yeah I'm looking forward to this game. It's really important for both teams. Plus I want to see if Toronto's sudden development of an offense is going to continue. If there was ever a game where Lemon can put up some numbers, this is it.

I too am looking forwerd to this game. I hope some rider fans show up and get the Sky dome over 21,000 fans.

Im not trying to make too many comparisons on teams, cause i know thats not really fair... more of a question of why... Calgary has had games without rambo, franklyn. two of there top recievers. But were able to bring in players that filled the spots good (using arthur, forzani, and tally). and were able to spread the ball around. Durrant is a fine QB, and dressler getslaf, hill... those are some better then average for sure recievers. I really feel they should have been able to keep rollinf even without fantuze and bagg. I mean, when clarmont is a backup, you do have a good core!

Again, two teams... Montreal did luze a reciever or two over the last few year... and seemed to be able to fill the void. keep the numbers rolling. BC looses a big name to the NFL, and no one can catch. so is it scouting? coaching? lack of depth? I would like to see marshall take some resposibility once in a while instead just putting it all on the players.

Just for fun... the sask running back is like gizmo 2.0. back flips instead of front flips!

I guess…Sask is the only team that has given up more points than the Tor D. Mind you the Argo D held the TiCats late in the 4th and gave the team a shot to win, it was the offense that made mistakes - penalties (2 big ones by Murphy) and fumbles that cost them the win.

The team scoring the least points and giving up the most vs the 2nd best team in both categories. This could go wrong in so many ways. I hope both teams come out with fire tonight and fight it out for a win. Worse thing would be to watch two teams make mistakes and take dumb penalties trying to give the win away. Edge goes to the argos IMO, they’ve played better overall I think. Regardless I’m ready for gametime. Let’s get going already!!!